CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

not sure if you are being facetious or not -
your other posts tend to be very real and serious, so im taking this as real and serious.
So - umm...you should check yourself my man. Dont disrespect women like that.
What the hell would I do with a woman who needs a condom when there are so many who don’t?

What the hell would I do with a woman who needs a condom when there are so many who don’t?
whatever.

you should be aware that some men "Talk Themselves" out of sex.
and you might be one of those guys.
I dont think women like to be treated like a piece of meat. But then again, maybe there are women who like being worthless in the eyes of their man. I like to empower women, and embrace their sexuality. but to each his own dude.

whatever.

I dont think women like to be treated like a piece of meat. But then again, maybe there are women who like being worthless in the eyes of their man. I like to empower women, and embrace their sexuality. but to each his own dude.
Are you seriously trying to shame me for not wanting to deal with women who have a condom requirement? Really?

whatever.

Exactly some men are good at talking themselves out of sex. I’ll go raw any day of the week but with someone who says you’re defective if not... I’ll pass.

Depends. When I'm on the pull without condom so hubby can have the pleasure of locking me out. Sometimes when we want to humiliate hubby a little more, I have my boyfriend put on his XL condoms and cum in them. Then I roll the cul laden condom on my husband's locked penis. He looks very cute walking around like that LOL
Hot

Back