CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

Je veux toujours le sentir jouir au fond de moi.
Bien
Jamais de préservatifs! Si je ne peux pas être baisée sans préservatif, je me dispense de baiser. Cela ne m'a jamais semblé réel et intensif, donc ce n'est pas une alternative!
Moi de méme cela me semblerais împolie Sacrilége vis d'un màle Àlpha-Black de lui demandée de porter un préservatif et JM trop sentir le foutres giglé dans ma moule ! Mais c'est dans ma bouche bien évidemment que je vide le plus souvent les bourses de mes amants Noirs une pipe ne supporte aucun célophane pour pouvoir jouir en sentant les giglées de spermes chaudes dans ma bouche à Cocks Noîrs !!!!!!!

My first time taking BBC was totally unplanned and unexpected neither of us had any condoms , we were so hot for each other, I just needed him to fuck me . So it was bareback with me begging him to cum in me . Every time we meet it’s always bareback I love the feeling of him filling me deep with his hot cum.

sometimes the condom breaks, sometimes it slips off and women do not feel hot cum in their deep vagina even if they want to but they do feel the swelling. As a cuck who often licks i prefer bare since condoms do not taste good. It pays to be safe but most people are healthy unless they do heavy ******* or other stuff

I feel like bareback is bound to happen when a wife discovers bbc. I've heard the craving for bbc cum is too strong to resist if the bbc is touching places hubby never reached..

I feel like bareback is bound to happen when a wife discovers bbc. I've heard the craving for bbc cum is too strong to resist if the bbc is touching places hubby never reached..
My husband couldn’t and can’t touch the places the bbcs that I have had sex with and most of the time the primal instinct to be breed by an alpha male takes over and I just enjoy the ride

I always wear condom . With increasing open mind in the lifestyle people connect very fast . So its always safety first . I do without condoms only with those ladies for whom I am only the sex partners.
I was dating a 56yrs widow and was her only sex partner i never used condoms with her neither she liked condoms. She had her vasectomy done after her 3rd baby so there was no worries of pregnancy. she always enjoyed the warm cum and enjoyed the load .
But other women who are sexually active i always use condoms

Not a fan of condoms at all. I prefer feeling a man's hard dick without a piece of rubber and I love it when they cum inside of me. The group of guys I have sex with is limited so I feel safe about that. I get myself tested regularly though, just to be sure.
Its always safe to have sex in less group and well known partners. Keep less members and more frequent thats my way .

Back