Comparisons

The size comparison does wonders but it's also the attitude and virility and pure Alpha nature that a Black man has. No wonder so many white women go black. It's nice to see some sub sissies being of use for a Black cock too.

absolutely true! Cock size is great and just a part of it. When it comes to masculinity, Black guys totally 'outclass' white guys in almost every way possible! :wub: Truth is Truth! xoxx, Dana

comp2-jpg.386121
comp1-jpg.386120

Attachments

• comp1.jpg
    comp1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 913
  • comp2.jpg
    comp2.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 920
All woman should think about the size issue before they get married. Trust me. I am a married latina and I am so frustrated with my husbands strap on. He is 4.5 long and uses a strapon and I hate it. That is why I am looking for a bull because I want the real thing. It was ok 10 yrs ago but its old now. If you like big cocks marry a man with the package.
Have you discussed this with him? If not, he will have to understand that your needs must be met. If he really wants you to be happy, he will not refuse.

It's all too clear that black men are superior. I will happily spread my legs for black men and let them breed me! The white race will be gone in no time, and I'll gladly be part of the solution.
Very true, we need real cock and real man to penetrate and breed us!

Back