Comparisons

The reason why Black cocks are bigger than white ones and Black sperm is more potent and white women breed with Blacks is simple: "Survival of the Fittest." I'm a white man and have a cock that is about 5" long when erect.
Nature has a way of weeding out the weak and having the strong survive. As the Black man is superior in many ways nature has made their cocks bigger and their sperm stronger to insure impregnating the female. At the same time making the white man's cocks smaller and their sperm weaker. White women know, instinctively, that they have to reproduce with the strongest of the species. Hence, the breed with Black men.

Wow.. I have a Big White Cock.. but I love comparison pics. Great Post. And I'll say there are some huge cocks in these pics.. but not all black cocks are that big.. after being in the military and working in a jail for the past 8 years I've seen all shapes and sizes... race has nothin to do with it (unless you are asian they are all small).. now outside of that, props to all who have the balls to post their own real cock pics on this site and not photoshop or steal ******* off other websites.. and to all the weak small white dicks who admit they are small, all your wives and girlfriends deserve to be taken by any and all Bigger Cocks.. and if 4 black men happen to gangbang your wives and she gets pregnant you deserve it LOL!

Wow.. I have a Big White Cock.. but I love comparison pics. Great Post. And I'll say there are some huge cocks in these pics.. but not all black cocks are that big.. after being in the military and working in a jail for the past 8 years I've seen all shapes and sizes... race has nothin to do with it (unless you are asian they are all small).. now outside of that, props to all who have the balls to post their own real cock pics on this site and not photoshop or steal ******* off other websites.. and to all the weak small white dicks who admit they are small, all your wives and girlfriends deserve to be taken by any and all Bigger Cocks.. and if 4 black men happen to gangbang your wives and she gets pregnant you deserve it LOL!
True there are some white guys who have big cocks. But from what I am observing Black guys are bigger and more of them. My wife got Black pregnant in a gang bang. We had been trying for over a year with no results. Then she went to this party and fucked 6 blacks and got pregnant

You are lying. It's obvious that some black men have small cocks and some white men have big cocks. The truth is far far more black men have big cocks and far more white men have little white penises. Look around you. The Superiority of the black male is EVERYWHERE. Within fifty years, there will be no all white people on this earth because, the women breed (have sex with) the strongest males. Women love great sex and black men are far better at it in general. So, while you may have a big dick, you are not the norm for white boys. You are a freak and probably have black ******* from way back that you do not even know about.

Reactions: wit
You are lying. It's obvious that some black men have small cocks and some white men have big cocks. The truth is far far more black men have big cocks and far more white men have little white penises. Look around you. The Superiority of the black male is EVERYWHERE. Within fifty years, there will be no all white people on this earth because, the women breed (have sex with) the strongest males. Women love great sex and black men are far better at it in general. So, while you may have a big dick, you are not the norm for white boys. You are a freak and probably have black ******* from way back that you do not even know about.
actually you gave me a compliment.. so thank. I actually might have black ******* in my family back a few generations..lol

It's all too clear that black men are superior. I will happily spread my legs for black men and let them breed me! The white race will be gone in no time, and I'll gladly be part of the solution.
And that is not only the right attitude, it is the ONLY attitude my friends. The white man will be fucked into extinction and there is nothing anyone can or should do about it. It is really just a fact of life. I am proud to be part of the new order and the eradication of the white person from the planet through genetic superior breeding over time. I have not fucked a woman in over two years and have no intention of shooting my weak inferior sperm into any woman for any reason. My hand will be my only relief for the rest of my life and I am fine with that. It is my way of complying with what nature intended. Any woman who would like to use me for other purposes might but intercourse is out of the question. I hope to meet a white woman on this sight who will use me for support and screw superior black males often. Making a total fool out of white boys like me is only right and I might add, really exciting. It makes life worth living.

actually you gave me a compliment.. so thank. I actually might have black ******* in my family back a few generations..lol
Yes, most white boys who are endowed with a big penis do have some black ******* in them. White men genetically have small to average penis size and can not please a woman very well. If I were you I would represent myself as a light skinned black man. At least then you would have the respect of the women on this sight.

Reactions: wit
Yes, most white boys who are endowed with a big penis do have some black ******* in them. White men genetically have small to average penis size and can not please a woman very well. If I were you I would represent myself as a light skinned black man. At least then you would have the respect of the women on this sight.
I agree it is genetics

Back