Comparisons

All woman should think about the size issue before they get married. Trust me. I am a married latina and I am so frustrated with my husbands strap on. He is 4.5 long and uses a strapon and I hate it. That is why I am looking for a bull because I want the real thing. It was ok 10 yrs ago but its old now. If you like big cocks marry a man with the package.

All woman should think about the size issue before they get married. Trust me. I am a married latina and I am so frustrated with my husbands strap on. He is 4.5 long and uses a strapon and I hate it. That is why I am looking for a bull because I want the real thing. It was ok 10 yrs ago but its old now. If you like big cocks marry a man with the package.
You are so right.

if you are smart as hell i dont really mind
We'll I am a professional with my own business. I am also very submissive to females. I was raised by my mom (a single parent) and 2 sisters. I am the middle baby. My younger sister called me her small brother. Yes because of my small cock.

ha ha damn rite it is, look at it and weep white boys u just cant compete, hahaha
Yes Ma'am. It is completely clear. Going out in DC this weekend showed me I'm not the only one who gets it too. Tons of white girls hang on tall black men. Look and see them grin when they realized you are just another intimidated white boy

Back