Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

Before you throw your life away for a huge black cock, make sure he doesn't have 10 ******* by 10 different women and is gainfully employed. Otherwise, you ain't nothing to him but another ho. As if all white guys were small or all black guys were huge. Hahahaha.....hilarious!

There must be some serious good stuff going on with black guys just look at how many white girls are doing black guys. Oh yeah and they love to have their black babies for them. There a serious black attraction for white girls and its getting bigger every day. No throwing your life away..............just good life for white girls with black guys.

There must be some serious good stuff going on with black guys just look at how many white girls are doing black guys. Oh yeah and they love to have their black babies for them. There a serious black attraction for white girls and its getting bigger every day. No throwing your life away..............just good life for white girls with black guys.
I hear conjugal visits are increasing in the prison system. Good luck!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I don't know that it takes much expertise to choose between Shane and Wee Wilie Winky.
I can't understand how those pathetic cuck bois stay soft. Just being in your presence would get my little pink penis standing straight up. I would have to cum for you if you allowed it, not anywhere near you of course. But you could laugh at me from across the room perhaps. Your body is truly amazing.

Before you throw your life away for a huge black cock, make sure he doesn't have 10 ******* by 10 different women and is gainfully employed. Otherwise, you ain't nothing to him but another ho. As if all white guys were small or all black guys were huge. Hahahaha.....hilarious!

Hey MikeD you got a sister? Me and your sis could bring a black baby into your family sure you would love that. You could help take care new family member.

Back