Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

wife used to be a proper slut for a guy named Ben, never told him no to sexual things including 3somes, girl on girl so he could watch, or being fucked by strangers, whatever he wanted she obeyed. When he texted or called, her first response was always "Yes Daddy?"

Attachments

• me vs bbc ben let use.png
    me vs bbc ben let use.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 214
  • me vs ben.png
    me vs ben.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 210
13509934_031_92d4.jpg

My penis is very very little, in comparison with BBC that fuck my wife
View attachment 82612
I spent 5 years in the US Army and saw many cocks of all sizes & colors. I have seen very few small penises on black guys but many small ones on white men. On leave I watched how many white girls went for the black men. Even my wife went black when I was deployed. I started sucking black cocks my first year & submitted to the demands of black superiors many times.
As I see the world now, I think eventually all white men will accept black men as sex partners.

I spent 5 years in the US Army and saw many cocks of all sizes & colors. I have seen very few small penises on black guys but many small ones on white men. On leave I watched how many white girls went for the black men. Even my wife went black when I was deployed. I started sucking black cocks my first year & submitted to the demands of black superiors many times.
As I see the world now, I think eventually all white men will accept black men as sex partners.
Thank you for your service. Hot story!

Back