Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

Just had to stick my little white cock in her so stretched pussy since he was fucking her past 45 minutes. She never even twitched while I fucking her for about a minute. But when Ken did it was a different story, lol. Check and see.

Attachments

• 20201024_190734_001.mp4
    901.5 KB
  • 20201024_190734_002.mp4
    897.5 KB
  • 20201024_190734_003.mp4
    897.9 KB
  • 20201024_190734_004.mp4
    898.1 KB
  • 20201024_190734_005.mp4
    895.6 KB
Just had to stick my little white cock in her so stretched pussy since he was fucking her past 45 minutes. She never even twitched while I fucking her for about a minute. But when Ken did it was a different story, lol. Check and see.
Lol, you would like it uslover. 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks😘

I told my wife a while back we should take some pictures of her holding one of her boyfriends cocks in one hand and mine in the other for some comparison pictures……she just looked at me very puzzled and asked why I’d want to embarrass myself like that, there’s really nothing to compare to at all….which i said is exactly my point and then she remembered quickly why I was a cuck and said, oh, ok…yes lets do that so you can pull them up and look at them from time to time and remember why your wife is such a slut for black men!

FV7wH61XwAIYLc8

She likes to compare and so mildly humiliate me in front of her bull knowing it will put him at ease. Knowing it shows commitment to him. I agree to show her I think she is right knowing she will let herself enjoy the moment. All benefit in some cuckold humiliation as it establishes demonstrably everyone’s roll creating a relaxed comfortable experience for her and her bull without doubt or questions. 9058EB7A-9E21-4C6A-AC41-D416455A5AAA.jpeg

She likes to compare and so mildly humiliate me in front of her bull knowing it will put him at ease. Knowing it shows commitment to him. I agree to show her I think she is right knowing she will let herself enjoy the moment. All benefit in some cuckold humiliation as it establishes demonstrably everyone’s roll creating a relaxed comfortable experience for her and her bull without doubt or questions. View attachment 5427355
Love the picture

It even shows up in sculpture. Look at the size difference in the flaccid state - these are famous artworks in Italy and Jamaica, respectively, with no sexual intent, rather a desire to reflect the realistic anatomy of the nude male. First we have Michelangelo's David, with a small white penis resting upon a larger scrotum.

White Sculpture.jpg

Next we have Laura Facey's Redemption Song, which features male and female figures, the former sporting a very thick and long black cock that practically demands admiration even in its resting state. This is an innate acknowledgement by the art world of the size difference that we all know exists, and which forms one of the strongest foundations for interracial attraction between white women and black men. Incidentally, Laura Facey is a white Jamaican woman, 49 years old at the time of this scupture's commissioning, and she took flak from critics for the size of the male figure's endowment; she defended the proportions she chose to sculpt and insisted they were inspired by and drawn from actual Jamaican male models. I'm inclined to think that Laura may have had a prurient thought or two in her mind throughout the artistic process.

Black Sculpture.jpg

It even shows up in sculpture. Look at the size difference in the flaccid state - these are famous artworks in Italy and Jamaica, respectively, with no sexual intent, rather a desire to reflect the realistic anatomy of the nude male. First we have Michelangelo's David, with a small white penis resting upon a larger scrotum.

View attachment 5487569

Next we have Laura Facey's Redemption Song, which features male and female figures, the former sporting a very thick and long black cock that practically demands admiration even in its resting state. This is an innate acknowledgement by the art world of the size difference that we all know exists, and which forms one of the strongest foundations for interracial attraction between white women and black men. Incidentally, Laura Facey is a white Jamaican woman, 49 years old at the time of this scupture's commissioning, and she took flak from critics for the size of the male figure's endowment; she defended the proportions she chose to sculpt and insisted they were inspired by and drawn from actual Jamaican male models. I'm inclined to think that Laura may have had a prurient thought or two in her mind throughout the artistic process.

View attachment 5487570
Black sausage 🍆

Back