Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

It is even so much smaller than my big black cock head. So i call it a white clit and i dont consider it as a dick. Do you agree whiteboi.
Please login or become a member to view
Yes sir, I definitely do agree. My tiny clit is barely the size of the head of your BBC. I’m 25 and I had my first erection when I was 14 and my first ejaculation when I was 16...so I have a very weak sex drive and I have to struggle in order to cum (I only get out a few little drops of it and girls laugh at my little clit). You have the cock of a true man and I bet you get ALL the pussy you want! While I get none :(

oh
That would almost make sense if it weren't for the fact that most couples into IR would have been advertising to specifically meet black men that were well endowed. If one is intentionally hooking up with well hung men, then it only stands to reason that that is exactly what the pictures will be showing.

If you truly believe that only black men have large dicks, instead of spending all your time looking at IR sites, go look at some non-IR cuckolding sites as well as some gay sites and you will see plenty of large white cocks as well as Latino and even the occasional hung Asian.

Contrary to popular belief, black men don't have a monopoly on big dicks. They just enjoy a disproportionate interest in theirs by whites.
god thankx you!!!! i'm fairly sisapointed by this stereotype. People seek black with big cock.....

A cuckold hubby made this 'comparison pic' for me a while back and thought I post for the cuck fans here.
Ladies who's would you pick?

Please login or become a member to view
My girlfriend would DEFINITELY pick that monster black cock and slap that tiny white clit aside! She wouldn’t be able to let go of it

If you really want to know, it's devastating.

View attachment 111029

You were born with a small one and there's nothing you can do about it. You grow up believing it will get bigger someday, but it doesn't. You grow up trying to believe that size doesn't matter but deep down you know better. Then you read about how an average dick can satisfy a woman if she loves you. You lose even more hope knowing you're not even average. As the years pass you bury yourself in your work, you have a few sexually unsatisfying relationships and try not to think about it. When another relationship dies you begin to wonder if it's even worth it so you stop trying.

But then, primal urges break through to the surface and you can't resist. You need at least some kind of sexual interaction. You try again. It's very scary but you overcome your fear. You date the hottest girl you can get to go out with you. She likes you and wants to take you to bed.

View attachment 111028
View attachment 111030

You get so horny. You tell yourself, "This girl's different. She likes me. She won't laugh."

View attachment 111031

But then she does.
Then she does........again and again and again. Beautiful! And so fucking humiliating, eh brother?

Back