Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

324_1000.jpg

I never really thought about size unti I ent to Fiji , my husband has a very nice cock around 9 inches and I thought thick he does make me cum and last quite long average half hour most s sessions .
When in Fiji I was chatted up by a local black man , he was good looking and very fit around 40 I noticed his very slim waist and bubble ass , one late afternoon at the pool I was getting ready to go back to our room Steve had already left and I was approached by Ray as he was cleaning up the pool area , I was only in my bikini which does not leave to much to the imagination , Ray held me held me up with h his ******* talk , but hen I noticed a huge lump growing in his shorts Ray grabbed my hand and placed it on his growing lump and asked if he could fuck my white pussy , my nipples grew and I started ed to wet up.
He held my hand a led me to a change room , once inside he remov d my bikini and devoured me , he dropped his shorts to reveal the thickest cock I have ever seen held my head and pushed me on to his cock , I sucked as much as I could he then picked me up between my legs spread them and pointed his huge cock to my very wet cunt , the head started to enter me it was huge and he had trouble getting it in but eventually it went in followed by the rest I thought it would come out of my mouth it just kept going in , I was so filled and had never experienced anything like it before I suddenly realised why women loved black men and I was now converted

I never really thought about size unti I ent to Fiji , my husband has a very nice cock around 9 inches and I thought thick he does make me cum and last quite long average half hour most s sessions .
When in Fiji I was chatted up by a local black man , he was good looking and very fit around 40 I noticed his very slim waist and bubble ass , one late afternoon at the pool I was getting ready to go back to our room Steve had already left and I was approached by Ray as he was cleaning up the pool area , I was only in my bikini which does not leave to much to the imagination , Ray held me held me up with h his ******* talk , but hen I noticed a huge lump growing in his shorts Ray grabbed my hand and placed it on his growing lump and asked if he could fuck my white pussy , my nipples grew and I started ed to wet up.
He held my hand a led me to a change room , once inside he remov d my bikini and devoured me , he dropped his shorts to reveal the thickest cock I have ever seen held my head and pushed me on to his cock , I sucked as much as I could he then picked me up between my legs spread them and pointed his huge cock to my very wet cunt , the head started to enter me it was huge and he had trouble getting it in but eventually it went in followed by the rest I thought it would come out of my mouth it just kept going in , I was so filled and had never experienced anything like it before I suddenly realised why women loved black men and I was now converted

mmmm i had a similar experience with black guy which converted me but i was starting from a much lower lase than you as hubby is only bout 5 inches and my 1st bbc was over 11... omg still gets me wet thinking bout it ..

Back