Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

and why the black man can't get a job. Thinks too much with, and about his dick.
The hottest thing about these are that I remember when you used to squirt on my cock & to see the progress you've made understanding its a life changing gift of pleasureOTE="marriedslut4blax, post: 697769, member: 31863"]View attachment 560054 View attachment 560050 View attachment 560050 View attachment 560051 View attachment 560052 :blackheart:
Now you can see why my hubbie turned me into a Slutwife 4 BBC ...ADDICTED :mstickle: View attachment 560051
Tge[/QUOTE]
WELL DAMN :wub::blackheart:

Although I don't deny that not all blacks have huge cocks but the majority of them have compared to white men who some of them have big cocks but not the majority of them.
Let's post pictures of small cock white guys in comparison to big cock black guys and see how they look like so ladies and gentelmen post your pictures here to proof that black man is superior and that's why white women love him
View attachment 710939
billdick.jpg
This is exactly why I wear panties 24/7!billdick.jpg William Fassel.jpg

My wife has decided my tiny cock and weak seed are useless...she says she cannot feel anything and after so many years I have not got her pregnant. So I have to find her some BBC. Although at the moment she says she doesn´t want a baby....

Back