commercial lien’s on Trump and other traitors of the American people

Did you read this? Because I don't think it says what you think it says.

Is this part of the argument?

"21. Barack Obama, acting outside his office as President of the US, Joe Biden, acting outside his office as Vice-President of the US, Martin Dempsey, acting outside his office as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, John McHugh, acting outside his office as Secretary of the Army, Jacob Lew, acting outside his office as Secretary of the Treasury, together with other Lien Debtors at the Treasury Department, interfered with the return of the US' monetary gold reserves held by TVM-LSM-666 in the Global Currency Reset. "

Because that is what the "lien claiment" is aleging. And that is quoted from your link.

Where does Donald J Trump fir into the picture?

I'm not sure, maybe we should quote more of your posted link to find out.

"27. Donald J. Trump has failed to acknowledge that the United States is not operating under the Constitution of 1789 nor has he acknowledged that the US' monetary gold reserves are administered by the Board of Governors of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund because they are in a Trust established at the end of WWII by General Eisenhower and President Truman. Instead, Donald Trump has perpetuated the hoax on the American people, despite having had the opportunity to rectify these falsehoods https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/trump1.pdf. Donald Trump has harmed me personally with these lies and falsehood, as this has prevented me from returning to the World Bank's headquarters and working on the Global Currency Reset agreed to by the Board of Governors of the World Bank and IMF, and returning the Constitution of 1789 of the United States via an Article V Constitutional Convention"

Where are you finding a valid lien? Could you point this out please?

Did you read this? Because I don't think it says what you think it says.

Is this part of the argument?

"21. Barack Obama, acting outside his office as President of the US, Joe Biden, acting outside his office as Vice-President of the US, Martin Dempsey, acting outside his office as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, John McHugh, acting outside his office as Secretary of the Army, Jacob Lew, acting outside his office as Secretary of the Treasury, together with other Lien Debtors at the Treasury Department, interfered with the return of the US' monetary gold reserves held by TVM-LSM-666 in the Global Currency Reset. "

Because that is what the "lien claiment" is aleging. And that is quoted from your link.

Where does Donald J Trump fir into the picture?

I'm not sure, maybe we should quote more of your posted link to find out.

"27. Donald J. Trump has failed to acknowledge that the United States is not operating under the Constitution of 1789 nor has he acknowledged that the US' monetary gold reserves are administered by the Board of Governors of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund because they are in a Trust established at the end of WWII by General Eisenhower and President Truman. Instead, Donald Trump has perpetuated the hoax on the American people, despite having had the opportunity to rectify these falsehoods https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/trump1.pdf. Donald Trump has harmed me personally with these lies and falsehood, as this has prevented me from returning to the World Bank's headquarters and working on the Global Currency Reset agreed to by the Board of Governors of the World Bank and IMF, and returning the Constitution of 1789 of the United States via an Article V Constitutional Convention"

Where are you finding a valid lien? Could you point this out please?
That lien is valid what are talking about

Here is another part of the legal "argument"

"Legal Authority: Universal moral/existential truths/principles, expressed in Judaic (Mosaic) Orthodox Hebrew/Jewish Commercial Code, corollary to Exodus (chiefly Exodus 20:15, 16). This is the best known Commercial process in America."

I read it. I had to check several times to make sure it wasn't a joke.

But I'll make you a bet. Are you up for a bet? This is going no where in a hurry.

I'm sure it is.

It's is a matter of time before State and Federal Court Systems discount the Constitution, all Federal, state and local laws and codes, all administrative law, and all precedent, and start looking instead to, and I quote. "Universal moral/existential truths/principles, expressed in Judaic (Mosaic) Orthodox Hebrew/Jewish Commercial Code, corollary to Exodus (chiefly Exodus 20:15, 16)."

I mean heck, if I could get old silver note's face value exchanged for physical silver, why I wouldn't I go to court and argue chiefly Exodus 20:15, 16? I'd certainly win.

I'm sure it is.

It's is a matter of time before State and Federal Court Systems discount the Constitution, all Federal, state and local laws and codes, all administrative law, and all precedent, and start looking instead to, and I quote. "Universal moral/existential truths/principles, expressed in Judaic (Mosaic) Orthodox Hebrew/Jewish Commercial Code, corollary to Exodus (chiefly Exodus 20:15, 16)."

I mean heck, if I could get old silver note's face value exchanged for physical silver, why I wouldn't I go to court and argue chiefly Exodus 20:15, 16? I'd certainly win.
There is no real government just two bit actors and every sheep of Americans that believe we have one

I'm sure it is.

Look up Karen hudes she is doing an amazing job

Back