come to RUSSIA

borsten-map-1-manify-e1519897993499.jpg

Please come to Russia! these busty girls need BBC!

18599282_original.jpg

977278_900.jpg

1398427031_banana.by-titts-21.jpg

samostreli-30.jpeg

1514548024bigsglaza-30.jpg
Nice argument!!! Russia will be on my bucket list if Russian women also score high on bisexuality as well!

Last edited:
Why does anyone have to travel to Russia or anywhere else just to meet girls with big breasts? Maybe, its a trap or simply a hoax...lol

If it's too good to be true, probably it is.
In theory it is good just to check out because there might be a few African scholars or businessmen in Russia but from observation with foreign correspondents on the news you never really see Blacks in great numbers there. I'd visit if I could.

I don't know for sure. even in Russia, a rather bad attitude towards same-sex relationships
Of course homosexuality has to be frowned upon, but even in the media over here on occasion I hear of that lesbian group called, "PUSSY RIOT", has the balls to challenge MrPutin himself. And they are not dead or locked up in a gulag somewhere? That shows tolerance with lesbianism to me. ?

( https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/pussy-riot-anderson-cooper-cnntv/index.html )

Man I love this!!

My girl has A cup tits, she has fantasies about me being with a girl with huge tits and I have fantasies about her being with huge black cocks. We could both win, she gets to get fucked hard in her ass by a black cock then have some huge titted russian girl humilate her over her tits!

Can confirm this, Black guys get yourselves to Russia on vacation. I've been to Moscow and St. Petersburg many times they are actually starved for Black men over there. If you want to give your BBC's a serious workout and have Russian girls literally queue up for the opportunity to drown you in young tight white pussy, Russia is where you'll find it.

Can confirm this, Black guys get yourselves to Russia on vacation. I've been to Moscow and St. Petersburg many times they are actually starved for Black men over there. If you want to give your BBC's a serious workout and have Russian girls literally queue up for the opportunity to drown you in young tight white pussy, Russia is where you'll find it.
It's on my bucket list bro but no dough to go.

Not a very positive outlook for Blacks in Russia?? I will run it by a few people and see what they have to say?

I have visited Russia many times as I have friends there. If you know people who know where to take you then it is cool. I wouldn't advise going there alone as there are not too many Black Men there and it can feel uncomfortable. Beautiful Woman are there and they would be interested under the right circumstances but be careful. Good places to go to for Women who love BBC are The UK, Croatia, Germany and Italy ;-) Also by the stories on this site and members The US seems hott, even though I haven't been too lucky there. My Black Bull brother's,
Walk carefully in Russia and Poland ;-)

Back