come to RUSSIA

I have visited Russia many times as I have friends there. If you know people who know where to take you then it is cool. I wouldn't advise going there alone as there are not too many Black Men there and it can feel uncomfortable. Beautiful Woman are there and they would be interested under the right circumstances but be careful. Good places to go to for Women who love BBC are The UK, Croatia, Germany and Italy ;-) Also by the stories on this site and members The US seems hott, even though I haven't been too lucky there. My Black Bull brother's,
Walk carefully in Russia and Poland ;-)
What do you think of the article that I commented on before your post?

Would it be worth spending the money and travelling thousands of miles getting the same kind of racism that I face at home? Certainly the women are beautiful but the racism would sour the trip. (n)

What do you think of the article that I commented on before your post?
Yes I agree with it. The people I know there are totally cool they are younger and are into American Hip Hop culture. I always get good treatment from them and if there was any BBC love it would come from those circles. BUT.... Moving around the city is uncomfortable as you get cold stares especially from the Men. I have had two occasions when my friends told me it was unsafe to travel to certain areas. I think that if you went to a bar/restaurant with a White Woman it might be uncomfortable for you. I don't want to knock the whole country but I can only share my experiences. I have not been there on Black Bull action but I would suggest that anyone going there should do their research and have a good hook up.

Would it be worth spending the money and travelling thousands of miles getting the same kind of racism that I face at home? Certainly the women are beautiful but the racism would sour the trip. (n)
Very true! Croatia in the summer is great! Check out the coast, there are music festival's there look up Fresh Island it is rnb and Hip Hop. Not sure if it is still happening but a few years back it was wall to wall pussy!

Yes I agree with it. The people I know there are totally cool they are younger and are into American Hip Hop culture. I always get good treatment from them and if there was any BBC love it would come from those circles. BUT.... Moving around the city is uncomfortable as you get cold stares especially from the Men. I have had two occasions when my friends told me it was unsafe to travel to certain areas. I think that if you went to a bar/restaurant with a White Woman it might be uncomfortable for you. I don't want to knock the whole country but I can only share my experiences. I have not been there on Black Bull action but I would suggest that anyone going there should do their research and have a good hook up.
If I did go I'd desire to have lots of people backing me up, and ideally befriend and have someone like MrPutin watching my back with the best intentions of my welfare. So if there are any racists there that want to fling insults at me they won't be surprised when they wake up in a Russian gulag, being torn to shreds by Siberian bears, finding out the NKVD or the KGB exterminated all their relatives and friends, or in a hospital fighting off extreme poisoning of radioactive polonium for pissing off one of his pals. If I did go there it would not be to fuck and run, but instead to explore and maybe live if I could find a peaceful haven from racism in North America. Hell for a little while I was even considering the Mars mission. It is a one-way trip, but there is guaranteed to be pussy there to keep the colony alive and there would be nowhere for them to run; if I were an orphan I would have no relatives that would make it more enticing, and best of all no racism there!

Last edited:
What is Toronto sayin? Is the Hotwife scene any good there?
I think there might be, but I am not really in that scene. I stumbled onto to this site looking and found no one local as most women on this site are American or Brit, so I chat and do other things here and generally look at lesbians here, and chat about politics.

Not a very positive outlook for Blacks in Russia?? I will run it by a few people and see what they have to say?
I think it's a severe exaggeration. While Russia isn't a heaven on the earth it's not hell either. Life is tough, true, but we manage.

I wouldn't say black people are an object of racist hatred. In my neighbourhood I often see IR couples, no one pester them. It's not a problem at all to find in Instagram a Russian girl with a black guy.

Kudzayi King

Not a very positive outlook for Blacks in Russia?? I will run it by a few people and see what they have to say?
However, things changed when Joseph Stalin came into power. He grew suspicious of foreigners and ordered them to leave the Soviet Union. The regime pressured Black people to leave because they were foreigners, not because they were Black. That, too, would change.
Americans built plants and military factories in 30s, when Stalin ruler the USSR. For example, the tractor plant in Stalingrad.

About his racial politics. Jim Patterson was a ******* of Lloyd Patterson, a black newscaster on the Soviet radio, and Vera Aralova, a theatrical artist and decorator.

Soviet movie Circus (1936)
In the mid-1930s, one circus actress - American Marion Dickson - flees from the United States with a little black *******. Knowing the facts of her personal life, the circus entrepreneur Kneishitz blackmails and exploits her. Arriving with the original show in the USSR, she finds friends here and decides to stay forever.

The black baby is Jim Patterson.

Last edited:
1512930389195652575.jpg

Roberts Robinson from Detroit, he was the only black machine operator at the Ford plant. There recruiters from the Soviet Union, from the foreign trade organization Amtorg, noticed him.
In 1934, he was elected deputy of the Moscow City Council as “the best worker of the workshop, a social worker, an inventor “The black man will meet for the first time in the White Hall of the Moscow City Council,” wrote “Evening Moscow” on December 14, 1934.
1512930669183480400.jpg

1512930696110137635.jpg

1512930721164634818.jpg

1512930744154965118.jpg

1512930389195652575.jpg

Roberts Robinson from Detroit, he was the only black machine operator at the Ford plant. There recruiters from the Soviet Union, from the foreign trade organization Amtorg, noticed him.
In 1934, he was elected deputy of the Moscow City Council as “the best worker of the workshop, a social worker, an inventor “The black man will meet for the first time in the White Hall of the Moscow City Council,” wrote “Evening Moscow” on December 14, 1934.
1512930669183480400.jpg

1512930696110137635.jpg

1512930721164634818.jpg

1512930744154965118.jpg
I like these stories unknown in the West @Pestis. Please post more of them if you can find them. Obviously such stories won't ever get aired on CNN or the BBC, and not even on RT? So it leaves you as the sole journalist airing this perspective.

Another black American, George Tains, with his Russian wife Maria and *******. He also came in 1930s and stayed.
la-fg-c1-1119-black-russian-americans-pictures-004.jpg
la-fg-c1-1119-black-russian-americans-pictures-003-e1416459799152.jpg

Last edited:
1512930389195652575.jpg

1512930669183480400.jpg

1512930696110137635.jpg

1512930721164634818.jpg

1512930744154965118.jpg
With all the astronomical racism then and now, I wonder how the Russians found out about him? It is not as if America at that time would celebrate his achievements?

Back