come to RUSSIA

I live in this hood for 13 years in my wife's condo, recently we bought a new one, closer to the subway station. I'm not a programmer, I spend most of the time talking with people. I'm nosy, so I know about almost everything interesting.

You're meeting with the wrong people. Who do expect to meet at the night club? The Pope? You meet greedy bitches, golddiggers, often ******* addicts. No wonder you're so disenchanted in people.

You seem to spend most of the time on this forum uploading photos, you can tell anyone you have a wife, but this means nothing.

I meet people from all walks of life, and I do not go into night clubs and talk to strangers, I go to schools, petrol stations, universities, businesses, supermarkets, coffee shops, mayors office, banks, shopping centers, everywhere....... and they are all playing games. I can give you an example. I walked into a bank and waiting, and the lady asked me "What do you want" I said I need to exchange money, she said 'sorry we cannot do that today because we have no money to exchange' this was a bs, as the person infront of me exchanged money, she said that because I was with another female and she was jealous. So I just went out of the bank across the road, and exchanged the money as a better exchange than the bank, saving myself money, this is just one example. Another example I was in a small shop, and the person serving me said 'do you have small change' I said no, she said sorry I cannot give you money for the products you purchased - I thought bs, because she held the cash register very close to her, so I could not see how much money was in the cash register, and it was freezing cold outside. I took the money back and went to another shop. Once I was at a tyre shop, and I was waiting to get my tyres changed, he said 'sorry I am waiting for another person' which was another bs, he was lazy and didn't care, another time at the bank telling me that western union I need to pay additional insurance, I said no thanks and went to another bank which was bs lie. Another time I was in another shop, and I ordered someone online to collect it from the shop, and they had a 'problem with my card' I said I just paid on another cash register and no problem.. I was waiting for there 30 minutes, I said I can go into the shop and buy the same item, she said no no, I said why not? It will just take me 5 minutes to get the item and cancel this online sale to pick it up from the store. another time I wanted to buy something and trying to short change me (foreigner), so I can go on and on and on and on............. these are not 'gold diggers' its the mentality, now I understand this and I just smile every time they do it, but at first it was annoying. I think they are boerd shitless out of there jobs and love to provocate against people.

I've already visited Russia many times in different cities and never met any problems or risks...As all countries over the world you can find some stupid persons...
I'm not agree with any people who say that russian are racists...I'm french from caribbean, was born and living in Paris 16 years and I can say that I met more racist problems there more as all places I visited yet. In Moscow, Novosibirsk, Ekateringbur, St Pet, Kazan...I've never been controlled by any policeman....

10 years I visit often Russia, and it's the country over the world I like much...For girls sure (Had 2 russian gf), but about mentality, new view of life...

Something I'm sure about is that the country in USSR period was closed during 7O's people were for sure a lil closed view, but now ne w generation is open...I have many and many friends from Russia and the always happy when the come to visit my caribbean place.

If you arrive in a foreign country as a conqueror, and wanna teach to them how to live cause your way is better, for sure they gonna treat you bad.

Mr West the russian girls lover...Addicted on!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4588.JPG
    IMG_4588.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4539 2.JPG
    IMG_4539 2.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4552.JPG
    IMG_4552.JPG
    768.5 KB · Views: 21
Yes, however this is the media which is controlled by the western elite, they are the ones telling you the news about russia and ukraine conflict. But who is behind this war? And why is there a 2% tax when selling property or an asset in ukraine for this war?
I do not need to read about wikipedia or anything about this conflict, this is deep rooted in history between ukraine which is called the pale of settlement and russia which controlled this. Additional to this before 1919 there was no country called ukraine, it was part of the russian empire, and this is why Eastern Ukraine is russian speaking and western ukraine is ukrainian speaking, and they are vastly different between the cultures, and often they dislike each other. In the western part they are nationalists and the eastern parts are more closer to russia.

PussyRiot is nothing but a provocation against P.utin supposed by the western media. I do not care about the LGBTQ as there is much homosexuals in russia, this is the part the western media which is not telling you. And people such as Kasparov dislikes p.utin because he again is part of the selected elite which is against p.utin.......... its all a game and they playing against each other.
Very true as the conflict in the Ukraine goes back centuries with conflicts Russians had with the remnants of the Ottoman empire. I would imagine Muslims dwell there that call themselves Chechens and there was a lot said of your ******* feud with them over territory which obviously became personal.

By the way, there is no war between Russia and Ukraine. There is a CIVIL war in Ukraine. the war between the government and the rebel regions in the east because of the language and cultural policy of Ukraine
I did describe what was going on with Russia and the Ukraine as a conflict, and looking back in the 1800's there were physical wars in the Crimean region. I do not accurately know what goes on within the Ukraine right now so I will take your word with their civil war.

You seem to spend most of the time on this forum uploading photos, you can tell anyone you have a wife, but this means nothing.

I meet people from all walks of life, and I do not go into night clubs and talk to strangers, I go to schools, petrol stations, universities, businesses, supermarkets, coffee shops, mayors office, banks, shopping centers, everywhere....... and they are all playing games. I can give you an example. I walked into a bank and waiting, and the lady asked me "What do you want" I said I need to exchange money, she said 'sorry we cannot do that today because we have no money to exchange' this was a bs, as the person infront of me exchanged money, she said that because I was with another female and she was jealous. So I just went out of the bank across the road, and exchanged the money as a better exchange than the bank, saving myself money, this is just one example. Another example I was in a small shop, and the person serving me said 'do you have small change' I said no, she said sorry I cannot give you money for the products you purchased - I thought bs, because she held the cash register very close to her, so I could not see how much money was in the cash register, and it was freezing cold outside. I took the money back and went to another shop. Once I was at a tyre shop, and I was waiting to get my tyres changed, he said 'sorry I am waiting for another person' which was another bs, he was lazy and didn't care, another time at the bank telling me that western union I need to pay additional insurance, I said no thanks and went to another bank which was bs lie. Another time I was in another shop, and I ordered someone online to collect it from the shop, and they had a 'problem with my card' I said I just paid on another cash register and no problem.. I was waiting for there 30 minutes, I said I can go into the shop and buy the same item, she said no no, I said why not? It will just take me 5 minutes to get the item and cancel this online sale to pick it up from the store. another time I wanted to buy something and trying to short change me (foreigner), so I can go on and on and on and on............. these are not 'gold diggers' its the mentality, now I understand this and I just smile every time they do it, but at first it was annoying. I think they are boerd shitless out of there jobs and love to provocate against people.
You look smart. Do you have a depression?

Very true as the conflict in the Ukraine goes back centuries with conflicts Russians had with the remnants of the Ottoman empire. I would imagine Muslims dwell there that call themselves Chechens and there was a lot said of your ******* feud with them over territory which obviously became personal.
Crimea was the lair of slave traders since XVI. The Ukraine was just the Wild Field. Russia had been trying to eliminate that threat for centuries.
IMG_6968.PNG

IMG_6966.PNG

20907.jpg

f4c6a9b0070493e5d7edab9f76cd4b21.jpg

cms.full_cover.jpg

Last edited:

It goes back before the muslims, because Turkey was part of the Roman Empire of the east, before Islam was even thought about, which was Pagan and then Christian, this is where you get the name Constantinople, which is today called Istanbul. However the core of the problem between this conflict is about the 'pale of settlement'.

Additional to this, you have a country where the east speaks russian and the west speaks ukrainian, and they are "ukrainian" but with russian roots and russian surnames, this alone is confusion and within a country which was part of the Polish empire, and then Russian Empire, then it was Soviet union, then it was Nazism, then it was Soviet union and now it is Ukraine, who are desperate to join the decaying EU. So they have no identity.

And we can talk about the Crimea in the Roman era, which is again before Islam was even thought about, and the romans sold slave women as well, again this was before Islam was thought about, I am sorry about your fantasies about selling women, but this was done before Islam was even thought about(yes I had to repeat myself, because your have a fantasy about islam selling women) as this happendly heavily during the Roman of Crimea. Basically muslims just piggy back from the Greek and Romans.

I've already visited Russia many times in different cities and never met any problems or risks...As all countries over the world you can find some stupid persons...
I'm not agree with any people who say that russian are racists...I'm french from caribbean, was born and living in Paris 16 years and I can say that I met more racist problems there more as all places I visited yet. In Moscow, Novosibirsk, Ekateringbur, St Pet, Kazan...I've never been controlled by any policeman....

10 years I visit often Russia, and it's the country over the world I like much...For girls sure (Had 2 russian gf), but about mentality, new view of life...

Something I'm sure about is that the country in USSR period was closed during 7O's people were for sure a lil closed view, but now ne w generation is open...I have many and many friends from Russia and the always happy when the come to visit my caribbean place.

If you arrive in a foreign country as a conqueror, and wanna teach to them how to live cause your way is better, for sure they gonna treat you bad.

Mr West the russian girls lover...Addicted on!!!

Tu doid vivre dans une bulle..... et toutes ces agressions de noirs révélés par la presse? sans compter celles racontées par les étudiants noirs dans la presse franophone dans les années 2000?

Soory for the french, i'm not good in englis

And we can talk about the Crimea in the Roman era, which is again before Islam was even thought about, and the romans sold slave women as well, again this was before Islam was thought about, I am sorry about your fantasies about selling women, but this was done before Islam was even thought about(yes I had to repeat myself, because your have a fantasy about islam selling women) as this happendly heavily during the Roman of Crimea. Basically muslims just piggy back from the Greek and Romans.
Who cares about ancient history? The last Crimean raid on Russia was in 1769.

Racism was created by the Arabs. Islam limited the possibility of the enslavement of co-religionists, therefore the adjacent regions - Europe, Africa and the Caucasus - became the source of slaves for the Muslim civilization.

Muslims enslaved Europeans until the beginning of the XIX century. There were cases when Arab slave traders came to Iceland, and on the shores of the Mediterranean the struggle with them continued for centuries. Estimates that come across to me speak of about one million Europeans sold in North African markets.

However, the Muslims had even more black slaves (up to four million, according to some estimates). And Islamic intellectuals were the first to form a view of blacks as inferior beings. Ibn Khaldun wrote that slavery is natural for the inhabitants of Africa, because they are closer to animals than to people: they live in forests and caves, do not know how to unite, feed on plants and devour each other.

In this case, Ibn Khaldun believed that the same can be said about the Slavs. However, other Arab authors argued that there was a big difference between white and black slaves. Over time, their point of view prevailed. Islamic society is so imbued with domestic racism that it did not accept even free black Muslims as equal members.

Last edited:
Suddenly this doesn't seem to be about White Woman who love Blackmen anymore... Interesting! Do you actually have a wife, girlfriend, or sister who is interested in having sex with a Blackman or do you have another agenda? Anyway, enjoy your little chat with mostly Men I am going to continue to look for people who visit this site for sex and the possibility of meeting like minded people. Have fun!

Tu doid vivre dans une bulle..... et toutes ces agressions de noirs révélés par la presse? sans compter celles racontées par les étudiants noirs dans la presse franophone dans les années 2000?

Soory for the french, i'm not good in englis

Ne te contente pas de ce que disent les médias..Va voir directement sur place...

#ENG: Don't believe all it's said bat médias...Go there and believe that your eyes are seeing...

i'd come to russia if there was proof that these women are really from russia

As someone who has been several times to Russia, I would say that these pictures don't even do justice to the beauties of this country. It has to be seen to believed. However, like in any other country, there are not young women with big breasts at every street corner. But there is indeed a higher number of pretty, shapely and sexy women than in the West.

I have dated Russian women in Moscow without any incident. Western people went to the olympics and world cup in Russia without any problem. The media always amplify and exaggerate.

Last edited:
Back