Color of hairs

White girls hair color, what do you prefer?

• Any blonde (colorize if needed)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any original color (no preference, don't care, other things are important)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alice Red

Female
From
Poland
The question is for bulls.
Do you prefer your white girls to color their hairs to blonde? Or even better platinum blonde? Or do you prefer original color?

I ask because I had two bulls who said they would prefer me to go platinum blonde from my auburn. And I started to wonder, since it is rather long process.

Do you prefer your white girls to color their hairs to blonde? Or even better platinum blonde? Or do you prefer original color?

I ask because I had two bulls who said they would prefer me to go platinum blonde from my auburn. And I started to wonder, since it is rather long process.

You're a white woman who fucks black guys. If they don't like your hair color tell them to move along- I'm sure you'll find another black man who's happy to fuck you no matter what color your hair is.

For the record- I'm a natural redhead. If anyone wanted me to dye my hair blond I'd question their sanity since everyone knows that redheads are the hottest woman on earth.

I never had a black guy complain about my dark hair. I went blonde for a while but went back to my natural dark color because of the trouble of keeping it blonde. Even when I was with Jamal he never asked/told me that I needed to be blonde. Since my pussy had all the hair removed by laser it didn't seem to matter.

P

This is an old thread but I'll respond for other white women.

I would never tell a woman to change her hair color, unless engaging in role play or fantasy, example: cosplay. Wearing a colored wig (purple, blue, etc)

But telling a woman to change her natural hair color? That means you weren't really attracted to HER in the first place, but rather, attracted to a certain TYPE.

A woman's hair color is her personal IDENTITY. A blonde is a ''blonde". Brunettes are totally different from blondes. And if course...redheads are truly special women :)

Trying out different hues is one thing. But I wouldn't tell a redhead to dye her hair another color. That's blasphemous.

Plus it'd be weird to have the drapes not match the carpet.

I have a thing for red heads... please don't change... PLEASE!!!

You're a white woman who fucks black guys. If they don't like your hair color tell them to move along- I'm sure you'll find another black man who's happy to fuck you no matter what color your hair is.

For the record- I'm a natural redhead. If anyone wanted me to dye my hair blond I'd question their sanity since everyone knows that redheads are the hottest woman on earth.
I'm happy about all the redhead love in this thread. :)

I dyed hairs to platinum blonde.
But I did that for myself. I just came to the point in life where I identify myself more as blonde :)

Back