College cuck couples

Most people think of cuckold couples as married, often middle-aged or older. In reality, however, one often finds cuck relationships in college as whitebois settle into the lifestyle. As with their older counterparts, white college girls often like the emotional connection with a steady boyfriend or even a fiance while simultaneously needing the sex that only a black male provides. The couple in these pictures illustrates what I mean. Whiteboi is eager to record activity while the black bull and the white girlfriend enjoy sex.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg

I think more white girls are experimenting in college and the military. Wether there bf approves or not. Some will just cheat for the experience and others will tell their bf’s or get caught and go from there. This scene looks like he’s sharing an white girl with one of his buddies maybe and recording it. Many young black guys like to share an white slut with their boys in the military and college.

I think more white girls are experimenting in college and the military.
Undoubtedly! College is the most fertile environment for white grils to enjoy black cock. Parents are not there to supervise them so they are free to suck and fuck bbc as they wish. Increasing numbers of white women in the military helps, too. Black servicemen used to have to turn to civilians for white pussy. Now they can find it on the base or in the field.

Undoubtedly! College is the most fertile environment for white grils to enjoy black cock. Parents are not there to supervise them so they are free to suck and fuck bbc as they wish. Increasing numbers of white women in the military helps, too. Black servicemen used to have to turn to civilians for white pussy. Now they can find it on the base or in the field.
Yeah my black roommate in the military had more white pussy from our dorms and civilian world. I would have to cover for him when he was fucking one and another came to the door lol!

Did he ever share his women with you in return for your covering for him?
No, I was young and not in to just fucking random girls back then. I was pretty wasted one night and he brought back these two skanky white chicks that cornered me in the kitchen, pulled down my pants and said wow you are pretty hung for an white guy. I was so blitzed that my roommate put me to bed lol. Not all the women he brought back were my type back then lol. But he did let me have my ex gf back then who was flirting with him at the party we were having but I got to take her back to her dorm room and fuck her. She became my gf for about 2 years even though come to find out what an slut she was. But that’s an whole different story lol! Was good times dating an slut and that’s what got me into the lifestyle along with my ex wife!

From my experience, so true -- especially as far as college girls. I know so many sweet, innocent white girls who went black the first semester in college, telling me they were always ready for it.

Back