College Coupling

i did get him to put my underwear on once, but i never said anything about how much i want him to wear them all the time, like even when we go out.
we have talked about how much better black guys are at sports and stuff, but not in a sexual way.
Need him to wear them all the time for ya dont ya?

• Wow
Reactions: wit
i did get him to put my underwear on once, but i never said anything about how much i want him to wear them all the time, like even when we go out.
we have talked about how much better black guys are at sports and stuff, but not in a sexual way.
Oh wow. Another naturally submissive white boy? Maybe you could tell him to wear a pair to work and send you pics from the bathroom in exchange for a reward... next step is him doing so wearing a cock cage for you

I'd put you in a collar and leash while he watched and would tell him how tight your pussy is while I was inside you. Sounds like he needs to be put in his place.
Sound like he does. Most white boys do, and seeing a bigger, better, much more masculine Black man take your gf to bed will do that well....

Back