College Coupling

He does, for sure! The wife and I sometimes have trouble sleeping when he is there because of the noise. Not that we mind, of course.. Some of the girls are not lout but others really sound off. The one he had here Sunday night looked real tired yesterday morning. I don't think she got much rest, and she sat kind of gently on the chair at breakfast like she was sore.
Hot. You and your wife enjoy him converting so many white girls into Black Cock Sluts?

I whipped one whiteboi and made him unzip me and take it out and lick it, then suck it. His girl got red in the face and her nipples pressed out against her expensive shirt. He begged me not to make him suck so I grabbed his hair and penetrated. I thought the girl was going to hyperventilate as she watched me humiliate her "big man on campus". Leaving him humiliated in front of the group, I took her to my bed and used her hard.
Sus

He does, for sure! The wife and I sometimes have trouble sleeping when he is there because of the noise. Not that we mind, of course.. Some of the girls are not lout but others really sound off. The one he had here Sunday night looked real tired yesterday morning. I don't think she got much rest, and she sat kind of gently on the chair at breakfast like she was sore.
Oh yessss!! Those ******* sounds that some girls let out when they're being properly nailed and totally overcome by a strapping young go-getting guy are deliciously aphrodizzying, especially when heard through an adjoining bedroom wall. It's the reason I sometimes liked to get out of our marriage bed and go into the adjoining spare room when my stamina-filled 19 year-old black buddy got hard into ploughing my BBC-loving wife.

My wife's ecstatic uncontrollable crying and shouting above the giveaway creakings and groanings of the bed and the harsh laboring breathing of my buddy and the loud thudding together of their bodies made it all too easy for me to imagine in beautiful detail my buddy's rampant gristly cock invading and mercilessly thrusting into my wife on its way to utterly blowing her fuck-addled mind.

If only my buddy and my wife could see behind my eyes the agonisingly vivid replay after replay of my sublimely realistic imaginings of their fucking as heard by me through the wall only a few hours before, they might have understood the reason for my head-lowered quietness at the breakfast table some mornings after an especially torrid fuck.

Although I never shared my mind-replays with them I know from the little looks and smiling asides that my buddy and my wife would let slip at breakfast that my intense fascination with their overheard fucking in "private" showed in my envious eyes and that they understood my addicktion very well indeed and liked to play into it long and hard to maximize my pleasure. Generous to a fault eh?

All power to Black Youth.

Last edited:
Colleges and universities are teeming with opportunities for interracial sex. For most college students it's the first time they have been free to live without mom and dad keeping check on their activities. White girls who were raised in extremely restrictive homes can experience black cock for the first time. Those who already have been enjoying bbc can do so more frequently, and sometimes more extremely, than in their high school days. Fraternity and sorority parties provide environments ripe for multiple-partner interracial fun, while apartments and dorms provide settings for more private (and perhaps more passionate) IR sex.

I will post some photos of typical college IR sex. Feel free to post others or to share in words your experiences along these lines.

Black man's bed
When a black guy brings a white girl to his dorm room or apartment, she feels the aura of black strength and power in the environment.
View attachment 3142211

Blonde beauties
White guys pant when they see blonde beauties walk past, but they know they will never enjoy the pleasures those girls offer. Instead, the blondes bed blacks.

Starting with a good suck
View attachment 3142215

Riding upright
View attachment 3142216

A fully penetrated hug
View attachment 3142217

Leaning back for a different feel inside
View attachment 3142220

Taking master doggy-style
View attachment 3142222

Fun with a tutor

Often the nerdiest looking white girls are the best tutors, helping a guy with tough topics in classes. But guess what! Those nerdy girls have the same sexual needs as the beauties. After enough studying, nature takes over.

When her mouth works well, we don't care whether she wears glasses.
View attachment 3142224

She doesn't need to see to suck.
View attachment 3142225

Tutor's turn for a lesson in biology

View attachment 3142227

She has forgotten the tutoring.
View attachment 3142228

This is all the fee she needs for helping him with his studies.
View attachment 3142230
College was all about breaking free and getting wild. I’m not sure what it’s about not. Maybe eating Tide Pods and COVID parties.

College was a huge mixing point here. Most of the natural communities here are predominantly white. However when going into college a lot of our student athletes were black so it definitely opened the options for the two to mix. Meet at class or during parties and take things back to dorm rooms and cheap apartments.

College was a huge mixing point here. Most of the natural communities here are predominantly white. However when going into college a lot of our student athletes were black so it definitely opened the options for the two to mix. Meet at class or during parties and take things back to dorm rooms and cheap apartments.
Did the Black get you to admit they were bigger and more masculine often? You or girl friends cheat on white boys often?

Did the Black get you to admit they were bigger and more masculine often? You or girl friends cheat on white boys often?
Oh this is where I learned most of the dirty talk I know. Black men loved to hear they were bigger, better, how well they were fucking you and how much you wanted and needed their cock.

Cheating became a pretty common game and a lot of us just said no to most relationships to avoid the drama.

Oh this is where I learned most of the dirty talk I know. Black men loved to hear they were bigger, better, how well they were fucking you and how much you wanted and needed their cock.

Cheating became a pretty common game and a lot of us just said no to most relationships to avoid the drama.
Hot. Did you get into telling them that truth a lot? Comparing them to us inferior, smaller white boys?

hot that you never minded cheating to get BBC

Back