College Coupling

I'm a college professor. My wife and I keep having pillow talk about how she should have all the handsome young black graduates from my department over, one at a time, to properly congratulate them. She's sad that they weren't able to celebrate on campus with all the young white girls and wants to try to make it up to them a little bit. I teach at a pretty big university so she would be busy for months! It gets me so hard every time we talk about it.

I'm a college professor. My wife and I keep having pillow talk about how she should have all the handsome young black graduates from my department over, one at a time, to properly congratulate them. She's sad that they weren't able to celebrate on campus with all the young white girls and wants to try to make it up to them a little bit. I teach at a pretty big university so she would be busy for months! It gets me so hard every time we talk about it.
I hope you can work something out for your wife to entertain at least some of the black guys. Maybe as the restrictions are relaxed you can invite one at a time to your for her to reward him for his accomplishments. Meanwhile, you know that those guys are not going without white pussy, but instead of having a variety of girls many of the black guys have holed up with one or two so that they still get plenty of sex, just more with the same girls.

I hope you can work something out for your wife to entertain at least some of the black guys. Maybe as the restrictions are relaxed you can invite one at a time to your for her to reward him for his accomplishments. Meanwhile, you know that those guys are not going without white pussy, but instead of having a variety of girls many of the black guys have holed up with one or two so that they still get plenty of sex, just more with the same girls.
If it does happen, it's going to be accidentally, and years from now. I don't want to out myself at my job and my wife and I are in the age group that isn't handling the virus well. We're done playing until we're vaccinated, which is partly why I'm so easily worked up and going crazy.

Yes, that's right. Many white girls wanted to prove that they were liberal and had shed the prejudices of their parents' generation. The best way to do that was to give themselves to black males (students or otherwise). They tried to erase what some called "white guilt" by serving sexually, and they found that they enjoyed it!
White guilt to white joy

Yes so many white girls be it hs or college want to play they had to be more discreet 20 or so years ago when I was in school but they still wanted to see if it was true
Yes, for sure! Back then they had to be more careful because of the IR taboos that existed. But there were still private parties for blacks and whites among other opportunities.

Back