College Coupling

I know it gets me hard in seconds when I see a young white girl hugging and kissing a black stud. My mind automatically visualizes his huge black cock spreading her out.
I enjoy watching them in public places, unashamed to be seen getting hot for each other. On a bus recently I saw a black boy with his hand inside a white girl's shirt, obviously braless. Her face was reddish but she obviously was enjoying his attention.

The only "me, too" is that if one white girl sees it happen, she wants it too. :)

There is a definite possessiveness in interracial relations, and both parties enjoy it
Fuck yes -- the possessiveness is there, and white girls DO spread the news quickly when they get with black boys, and then more white pussy is wet for black dick.

I think that's also why IR runs in families -- once one white girl gets blacked or starts "dating" black boys, it gets easier for a 2nd female in the family to want it and get it. That makes it even easier if there's a 3rd female in the family.

Frankly, parents get turned on by the sight. They usually try to hide it, but what they see arouses them too.

Last fall, I was outside our school after a ball game. Most of the ******* had left but one girl was waiting for her parents to pick her up. She sat on a black boy's lap on a bench with his hand under her skirt. The parents arrived and his hand continued to do its thing. Their faces got red and soon the girl began to whimper and then came a shudder. The boy wiped his hand on her short skirt and kissed her. Then they all left.
Jesus Christ, I fucking love it. I'm sure that white girl was sitting on his hard black dick, too -- and loving it -- while he fingered her wet pussy. That boy had a "Fuck You" attitude towards her parents and knew they wouldn't say a goddamn thing. Black boys winning.

Fuck yes -- the possessiveness is there, and white girls DO spread the news quickly when they get with black boys, and then more white pussy is wet for black dick.

I think that's also why IR runs in families -- once one white girl gets blacked or starts "dating" black boys, it gets easier for a 2nd female in the family to want it and get it. That makes it even easier if there's a 3rd female in the family.
Hi, I'm Chrissy, 21 yo white college English major. Terrance told me I could browse this site, and I love the topics!

Dam right we spread the word about BBC. We all enjoy it, family or friends.

Back