College Coupling

Yes, also at junior high school. As I can judge it.
Indeed! Many white girls begin their sexual activity with black boys. My colleagues who are employed at junior high schools tell me white girl/black boy pairings are typical -- interracial dating is commonplace and holding hands and other forms of affection (if not more intense activity) are seen during breaks in the school day.

Indeed! Many white girls begin their sexual activity with black boys. My colleagues who are employed at junior high schools tell me white girl/black boy pairings are typical -- interracial dating is commonplace and holding hands and other forms of affection (if not more intense activity) are seen during breaks in the school day.

This kinda confirms what I was talking to you about in my pm to you, isn’t it..?

No question -- I live in a diverse town and I see lots of young white girls with black boys, especially at the mall. There's holding hands and yeah, "other forms of affection." Black boys use their hands and white girls don't mind it...or want it.

I whipped one whiteboi and made him unzip me and take it out and lick it, then suck it. His girl got red in the face and her nipples pressed out against her expensive shirt. He begged me not to make him suck so I grabbed his hair and penetrated. I thought the girl was going to hyperventilate as she watched me humiliate her "big man on campus". Leaving him humiliated in front of the group, I took her to my bed and used her hard.
How does it happen? What was a background of that situation? Who was he, some random guy? Why his gf been there? How many people saw that

"Looking around on a public university campus nearly every gorgeous white girl you see will at some point have sex with a black man." Research shows that the rate of IR sex for white college girls is above 90 percent on most campuses, close to 100 percent on some. Sometimes one will see a glow on a white girl's face and you know that she has just had a dose of bbc to make her happy.
That's a sure thing.

Back