College Coupling

I know. As a pussy free white sissy boi I wouldnt dare put my hand there. But he is just casually doing it. What a man! ❤.
I see this sort of behavior so much among my high school's students. White girls' asses, tits, and crotches are like magnets for black boys. Not only do they enjoy the feeling, but it demonstrates ownership to others who see. And the girls love it, of course.

I see this sort of behavior so much among my high school's students. White girls' asses, tits, and crotches are like magnets for black boys. Not only do they enjoy the feeling, but it demonstrates ownership to others who see. And the girls love it, of course.

The white girls definitely love it -- this is no #MeToo situation LOL. I love seeing black boys put their hands all over white girls' asses and tits and crotches with all that boldness and swag, and then watching the girls love it.

You are lucky in your position to see this occurring more and more. Do you somehow assist black boys or white girls in someway to steer them to each other?

You are lucky in your position to see this occurring more and more. Do you somehow assist black boys or white girls in someway to steer them to each other?
Frankly, parents get turned on by the sight. They usually try to hide it, but what they see arouses them too.

Last fall, I was outside our school after a ball game. Most of the ******* had left but one girl was waiting for her parents to pick her up. She sat on a black boy's lap on a bench with his hand under her skirt. The parents arrived and his hand continued to do its thing. Their faces got red and soon the girl began to whimper and then came a shudder. The boy wiped his hand on her short skirt and kissed her. Then they all left.

The white girls definitely love it -- this is no #MeToo situation LOL. I love seeing black boys put their hands all over white girls' asses and tits and crotches with all that boldness and swag, and then watching the girls love it.
The only "me, too" is that if one white girl sees it happen, she wants it too. :)

There is a definite possessiveness in interracial relations, and both parties enjoy it

Frankly, parents get turned on by the sight. They usually try to hide it, but what they see arouses them too.

Last fall, I was outside our school after a ball game. Most of the ******* had left but one girl was waiting for her parents to pick her up. She sat on a black boy's lap on a bench with his hand under her skirt. The parents arrived and his hand continued to do its thing. Their faces got red and soon the girl began to whimper and then came a shudder. The boy wiped his hand on her short skirt and kissed her. Then they all left.
I bet her dad got a hard on and the mom probably got wet wondering how big the black boy's cock is and may even ask her ******* how big he is.

Back