College Coeds & BBC

I attended a well known university in Philadelphia a 20 years ago. Times were different but me and my 2 roommates, two brothas from Alabama come north to study, pulled trains on 2 freshmen girls, one white and one a Japanese exchange student. Both girls kept it quiet and we did too. The girls were our cum dumps for 4 years, they were exclusively bbc property.

my girlfriend and I got high with a college friend in his apartment a couple of years ago. Super nice guy. I could tell he really liked Lauren and I even fantasized about him fucking her but I guess I put it out there in the universe and it happened! we were hanging out and smoking with him before we all went out to have fun downtown. We got so high we ended up just staying at his place and he was flirting with Lauren. After a while the conversations got more suggestive and provocative and he kept commenting on her ass and how she filled her sweatpants so well. he would ask me how she was in bed and then ask her if I was good in bed for her. sex talk while stoned is fun and pretty hilarious! at one point he said he wanted to see her tits! lol! I was like yah show us your tits! and she did!!!! He said he'd love to see her ass too and she pulled down her sweat pants and did a little wiggle for him! lol! he was like DAMN! :p he kept telling me how lucky I was and I told her to show him her pussy and she was like no way! after about 2 minutes she pulled her panties and gave him a quick flash! I told her now that he's seen her tits, ass and pussy she should just take all her clothes off and stay naked for him. lol! yup! We smoked pot with her sitting on his couch completely naked! She said it wasn't fair we weren't naked too! fair enough! we stripped down and of course she made a big deal about Daren and said WHOA! Nice penis! we were laughing our asses off! he said stuff like he knew how to use it so I asked her half joking if she thought she would like it and she said something like "of course I would dummy!" He passed the joint to her and she took another hit and I kept teasing him and said things like "you'd love to tap this white girl ass wouldn't you?" She was laughing and said "damn boy! I asked her if she had ever been with a black guy before and she said no. things were suddenly uncomfortably quiet. then she broke the silence by saying "you already got me naked so what are you going to do about it?" I was like holy *******! maybe a threesome with my girlfriend is about to go down! I pushed her onto the couch, spread her legs and went down on her and Daren just watched. I would look up to Lauren and every few minutes she would open her eyes and glance over to Daren then close her eyes. I felt pretty confident she would let it happen but I could tell he was waiting for some kind of invite or permission to join in so I looked at him and I waved my hand for him to come over to encourage him to approach. He started rubbing Laurens tits and his big penis was just a few inches from her face. Lauren made eye contact with me and I just stared back licking her and she stared at me for what seemed like forever when she finally turned her head towards Daren's boner. She said "what are you waiting for?" so Daren leaned in to her and she started giving him a blowjob!!! I was so stoned I wasn't sure if this was really happening or if I was imaging it! I was like holy *******! my girlfriend is giving this guy a blowjob! She's got daren's dick in her mouth!!! I figured we went this far so I wanted to see how far she would take it and since we were all high I knew I could use that as an advantage and excuse to see if I could get Lauren blacked owned so I said something like "you should fuck her with that big tool! " well, thats all I had to say and Lauren got up and saids "not here." my heart sank and I was so was bummed and i thought that was going to be the end of it. I didn't know if she was upset or embarrassed or just didn't want to go that far but she took Daren's hand and went to his room!!!! damn! it was happening after all and I was going to watch Daren fuck my girlfriend!!! I watched her jump into his bed. she was giggling and laughing and being her silly self and she said "oh boy my first threesome!" :D He pulled a condom out of his dresser drawer and fucked her until she decided to pull it off and toss it on the floor!!!! :D don't worry, she got on the pill for me so I wasn't worried about him getting her pregnant. Anyway I watched her fuck daren. she paid way more attention to him than me but I was cool with that! I get it. he was in great shape and had a big dick with a foreskin and it was her first black guy but she did give me one hell of a blowjob afterwards! Daren has since graduated and moved on but we did have quite a few threesomes with him for a little over a year. she tells me she misses our parties with Daren so now I'm here looking to see what's going on. covid19 has kept us from finding someone but we talk about it in bed pretty often. so hopefully Lauren and I can get something going with someone again soon.
View attachment 4023335View attachment 4023336View attachment 4023337View attachment 4023338View attachment 4023339View attachment 4023340View attachment 4023341View attachment 4023343View attachment 4023344View attachment 4023345View attachment 4023346View attachment 4023347View attachment 4023348View attachment 4023349
Love the story and pics 👏🏻👏🏻❤️

my girlfriend and I got high with a college friend in his apartment a couple of years ago. Super nice guy. I could tell he really liked Lauren and I even fantasized about him fucking her but I guess I put it out there in the universe and it happened! we were hanging out and smoking with him before we all went out to have fun downtown. We got so high we ended up just staying at his place and he was flirting with Lauren. After a while the conversations got more suggestive and provocative and he kept commenting on her ass and how she filled her sweatpants so well. he would ask me how she was in bed and then ask her if I was good in bed for her. sex talk while stoned is fun and pretty hilarious! at one point he said he wanted to see her tits! lol! I was like yah show us your tits! and she did!!!! He said he'd love to see her ass too and she pulled down her sweat pants and did a little wiggle for him! lol! he was like DAMN! :p he kept telling me how lucky I was and I told her to show him her pussy and she was like no way! after about 2 minutes she pulled her panties and gave him a quick flash! I told her now that he's seen her tits, ass and pussy she should just take all her clothes off and stay naked for him. lol! yup! We smoked pot with her sitting on his couch completely naked! She said it wasn't fair we weren't naked too! fair enough! we stripped down and of course she made a big deal about Daren and said WHOA! Nice penis! we were laughing our asses off! he said stuff like he knew how to use it so I asked her half joking if she thought she would like it and she said something like "of course I would dummy!" He passed the joint to her and she took another hit and I kept teasing him and said things like "you'd love to tap this white girl ass wouldn't you?" She was laughing and said "damn boy! I asked her if she had ever been with a black guy before and she said no. things were suddenly uncomfortably quiet. then she broke the silence by saying "you already got me naked so what are you going to do about it?" I was like holy *******! maybe a threesome with my girlfriend is about to go down! I pushed her onto the couch, spread her legs and went down on her and Daren just watched. I would look up to Lauren and every few minutes she would open her eyes and glance over to Daren then close her eyes. I felt pretty confident she would let it happen but I could tell he was waiting for some kind of invite or permission to join in so I looked at him and I waved my hand for him to come over to encourage him to approach. He started rubbing Laurens tits and his big penis was just a few inches from her face. Lauren made eye contact with me and I just stared back licking her and she stared at me for what seemed like forever when she finally turned her head towards Daren's boner. She said "what are you waiting for?" so Daren leaned in to her and she started giving him a blowjob!!! I was so stoned I wasn't sure if this was really happening or if I was imaging it! I was like holy *******! my girlfriend is giving this guy a blowjob! She's got daren's dick in her mouth!!! I figured we went this far so I wanted to see how far she would take it and since we were all high I knew I could use that as an advantage and excuse to see if I could get Lauren black owned so I said something like "you should fuck her with that big tool! " well, thats all I had to say and Lauren got up and saids "not here." my heart sank and I was so was bummed and i thought that was going to be the end of it. I didn't know if she was upset or embarrassed or just didn't want to go that far but she took Daren's hand and went to his room!!!! damn! it was happening after all and I was going to watch Daren fuck my girlfriend!!! I watched her jump into his bed. she was giggling and laughing and being her silly self and she said "oh boy my first threesome!" :D He pulled a condom out of his dresser drawer and fucked her until she decided to pull it off and toss it on the floor!!!! :D don't worry, she got on the pill for me so I wasn't worried about him getting her pregnant. Anyway I watched her fuck daren. she paid way more attention to him than me but I was cool with that! I get it. he was in great shape and had a big dick with a foreskin and it was her first black guy but she did give me one hell of a blowjob afterwards! Daren has since graduated and moved on but we did have quite a few threesomes with him for a little over a year. she tells me she misses our parties with Daren so now I'm here looking to see what's going on. covid19 has kept us from finding someone but we talk about it in bed pretty often. so hopefully Lauren and I can get something going with someone again soon. if there are any black guys in Charleston area wanting a cute little white girl I have the one for you! :D
View attachment 4023335View attachment 4023336

A very stoned but horny Lauren sucking Daren's cock!
View attachment 4023337View attachment 4023338View attachment 4023339View attachment 4023340View attachment 4023341View attachment 4023343View attachment 4023344View attachment 4023345View attachment 4023346View attachment 4023347View attachment 4023348View attachment 4023349
It always goes down in the Chuck

my girlfriend and I got high with a college friend in his apartment a couple of years ago. Super nice guy. I could tell he really liked Lauren and I even fantasized about him fucking her but I guess I put it out there in the universe and it happened! we were hanging out and smoking with him before we all went out to have fun downtown. We got so high we ended up just staying at his place and he was flirting with Lauren. After a while the conversations got more suggestive and provocative and he kept commenting on her ass and how she filled her sweatpants so well. he would ask me how she was in bed and then ask her if I was good in bed for her. sex talk while stoned is fun and pretty hilarious! at one point he said he wanted to see her tits! lol! I was like yah show us your tits! and she did!!!! He said he'd love to see her ass too and she pulled down her sweat pants and did a little wiggle for him! lol! he was like DAMN! :p he kept telling me how lucky I was and I told her to show him her pussy and she was like no way! after about 2 minutes she pulled her panties and gave him a quick flash! I told her now that he's seen her tits, ass and pussy she should just take all her clothes off and stay naked for him. lol! yup! We smoked pot with her sitting on his couch completely naked! She said it wasn't fair we weren't naked too! fair enough! we stripped down and of course she made a big deal about Daren and said WHOA! Nice penis! we were laughing our asses off! he said stuff like he knew how to use it so I asked her half joking if she thought she would like it and she said something like "of course I would dummy!" He passed the joint to her and she took another hit and I kept teasing him and said things like "you'd love to tap this white girl ass wouldn't you?" She was laughing and said "damn boy! I asked her if she had ever been with a black guy before and she said no. things were suddenly uncomfortably quiet. then she broke the silence by saying "you already got me naked so what are you going to do about it?" I was like holy *******! maybe a threesome with my girlfriend is about to go down! I pushed her onto the couch, spread her legs and went down on her and Daren just watched. I would look up to Lauren and every few minutes she would open her eyes and glance over to Daren then close her eyes. I felt pretty confident she would let it happen but I could tell he was waiting for some kind of invite or permission to join in so I looked at him and I waved my hand for him to come over to encourage him to approach. He started rubbing Laurens tits and his big penis was just a few inches from her face. Lauren made eye contact with me and I just stared back licking her and she stared at me for what seemed like forever when she finally turned her head towards Daren's boner. She said "what are you waiting for?" so Daren leaned in to her and she started giving him a blowjob!!! I was so stoned I wasn't sure if this was really happening or if I was imaging it! I was like holy *******! my girlfriend is giving this guy a blowjob! She's got daren's dick in her mouth!!! I figured we went this far so I wanted to see how far she would take it and since we were all high I knew I could use that as an advantage and excuse to see if I could get Lauren black owned so I said something like "you should fuck her with that big tool! " well, thats all I had to say and Lauren got up and saids "not here." my heart sank and I was so was bummed and i thought that was going to be the end of it. I didn't know if she was upset or embarrassed or just didn't want to go that far but she took Daren's hand and went to his room!!!! damn! it was happening after all and I was going to watch Daren fuck my girlfriend!!! I watched her jump into his bed. she was giggling and laughing and being her silly self and she said "oh boy my first threesome!" :D He pulled a condom out of his dresser drawer and fucked her until she decided to pull it off and toss it on the floor!!!! :D don't worry, she got on the pill for me so I wasn't worried about him getting her pregnant. Anyway I watched her fuck daren. she paid way more attention to him than me but I was cool with that! I get it. he was in great shape and had a big dick with a foreskin and it was her first black guy but she did give me one hell of a blowjob afterwards! Daren has since graduated and moved on but we did have quite a few threesomes with him for a little over a year. she tells me she misses our parties with Daren so now I'm here looking to see what's going on. covid19 has kept us from finding someone but we talk about it in bed pretty often. so hopefully Lauren and I can get something going with someone again soon. if there are any black guys in Charleston area wanting a cute little white girl I have the one for you! :D
View attachment 4023335View attachment 4023336

A very stoned but horny Lauren sucking Daren's cock!
View attachment 4023337View attachment 4023338View attachment 4023339View attachment 4023340View attachment 4023341View attachment 4023343View attachment 4023344View attachment 4023345View attachment 4023346View attachment 4023347View attachment 4023348View attachment 4023349
Great story

Ain’t that the truth! It didn’t take long for all the Charleston area guys to PM us! Took a little drive to Citadel Mall in West Ashley to check out one of the guys that messaged us. Wanted us to meet him at planet fitness. He was pretty cool so we followed him to his place last night.
I can all had fun

Back