College campus

DrtyR

Couple
We both work for a university , her on the healthcare side me in the University facilities side. I can’t help but see all the sexy white girls in leggings and the black athletes and imagining all the good times to be had. Also fantasize about taking her into the teams locker room

We both work for a university , her on the healthcare side me in the University facilities side. I can’t help but see all the sexy white girls in leggings and the black athletes and imagining all the good times to be had. Also fantasize about taking her into the teams locker room
Be sure that all the black athletes fuck the white girls, while white boys only jerk off together
It is always like that

how does your wife feel about it?
She told me about one of the black girls she works with showing her a picture of a big black cock , she said they laughed and said what u gonna do with that it’s so big. I can only imagine why she showed her and what she really thought , I know when the lights are out and I say I’m glad my home girl showed you my pic she almost instantly squirts even on my BWC just thinking of the BBC.

Back