Colettes New Orleans

Went to collettes in new orleans this past weekend, and this time it worked out. We've been before but my wife was always either too shy or wasn't attracted to anyone, but this time we walked past a couple of the rooms upstairs and she commented on one of the guys who happened to by black, and he was already fucking a white woman, so I told my wife that if she liked him she could probably be next. So I kissed her and sent her off into the room and sure enough she caught his eye after he was finshed and they talked for a minute and next thing I know hes helping her take her clothes off and without missing a beat started rubbing my wifes pussy and grabbing her tiities. I was so hard I thought I was going to cum in my pants like a teenager. Then once he bent her over and starting fucking her I lost it. Just watching this random guy taking my wife like that right in front of me was the most insanely exciting moments. Cant stop thinking about it

Attached a couple pics of her just to help visualize
do they have a room available where hubby can watch the black bull do his wife?

Went to collettes in new orleans this past weekend, and this time it worked out. We've been before but my wife was always either too shy or wasn't attracted to anyone, but this time we walked past a couple of the rooms upstairs and she commented on one of the guys who happened to by black, and he was already fucking a white woman, so I told my wife that if she liked him she could probably be next. So I kissed her and sent her off into the room and sure enough she caught his eye after he was finshed and they talked for a minute and next thing I know hes helping her take her clothes off and without missing a beat started rubbing my wifes pussy and grabbing her tiities. I was so hard I thought I was going to cum in my pants like a teenager. Then once he bent her over and starting fucking her I lost it. Just watching this random guy taking my wife like that right in front of me was the most insanely exciting moments. Cant stop thinking about it
Can we get some detsils!?

I am gl it work out

Good deal. Collettes Nola can be hit and miss but it’s been fun the few times I’ve been. Glad you enjoyed it.

Back