Cockold punishment

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by sflcockoldhubby, Dec 10, 2012.

1. sflcockoldhubby

sflcockoldhubby Well-Known Member

Like last night none of the BBC I had showed up.. how to punish the cockold?
    She has sent me to adult store to suck guys off. She has spanked my balls...
    Tied my cock...Taped it tucked...spike it with a bead as pictured... use toys on my ass.. when she does not get her BBC..
    ANY OTHER IDEAS?

762.JPG

unkut stud likes this.
  2. sflcockoldhubby

cockold hubby 2012 015.JPG cockold hubby 002.JPG
    when she had me shave my legs for 2 months...
    bought wrong razors....

3. PalePigBoy

PalePigBoy Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Buy her a riding crop or cane for your ass..?

4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    sflcuckold ... sticking plastic items inside the urethra of your penis isn't really a smart idea. That type of plastic is brittle and breaks easily. It breaks, you won't be able to get the broken piece out of your penis, and you won't be able to piss. Plus, you'll have one hell of an emergency room bill from the hospital, and even harder time explaining your situation to the emergency room staff. Surely you can come up with a better idea than this. Lots of people on here seem to be easily influenced by what they see. Since I work in the health insurance field, I can tell you, you'd be looking at a minimum $6,000+ hospital & surgery bill. Please "rethink this" and please play carefully. ;)

That said, there are lots and lots of punishments I can think of ... here are a few of mine. Hope it gives you and your misses some ideas ... Mac :)

Attached Files:

5. sflcockoldhubby

We have tried other things to stick in my cock....stainless steel .. but the beeds feel best. the rather smooth... We did replace them...but have not used them in a while...but then again...there are companies who do make the stainless steel ones... if your into this. That being said when my wife wants my cock restrained . or say Teased / limited in some way it is normally what ever comes to her mind. From jump rope to beads...to sucking her lovers for her... Thank you for letting me be part of the crazy sex life. 043.JPG 049.JPG n_a.jpg 064.JPG

xegwei787, deathproof and unkut stud like this.
  6. BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY

BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY Well-Known Member

US
    I like all the above, can someone do these things to me?

7. whitecuckforuse

whitecuckforuse New Member

our tiny inferior white dicks need to be punished for there not big enough for fucking our own wife pussy so they have to do it for us . 4737b27660ae09cc2f90a69b426c4723_150.jpg ldsjlt-picture-139-3_150.jpg

unkut stud and PalePigBoy like this.
  8. PalePigBoy

Does your wife have a riding crop to beat your dick..?

unkut stud likes this.
  9. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Applying cuckold punishment can be appropriate, especially when the hubby cuck starts portraying bad-embarrassing mannerisms, like jerking off in front of your guests, or throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. He has to occassionally be reminded that the purpose of his cuckolding is not for HIS benefit, but for his wife's. It is she who has had to withstand his consistant inadequacies, thus the reason she's had to acquire other men to see to her sexual needs. The Cuck needs to be reminded of this. The severity of punishments should be determined by the seriousness of the violations. The cuck shouldn't be given punishments that he "enjoys" ... or it simply encourages him to repeat his recent transgressions. Although there are lots of various punishments that can be applied, a Discipline/Rewards system is suggested to encourage/discourage certain actions. Here's a sample of a discipline form.

cuck_humiliation-DisciplineFORM.jpg

littlepeanut and PalePigBoy like this.
  10. Mr. 2 inch loser

Mr. 2 inch loser Active Member

MY Ex used to take me to her friends Salon to have me waxed in front of all the employees who were all female They would taunt and flick my manclit Punishment and Humiliation

11. PalePigBoy

Sounds good, bet they all gossiped about the size and giggled.

12. Mr. 2 inch loser

Yes they enjoyed it When I run into them in public they don't hesitate to yell out TEENIE TINK

13. PalePigBoy

No pussy for TEENIE TIN..?

14. Mr. 2 inch loser

It's been almost 11 years since I last had any pussy

15. PalePigBoy

Yea, it's been a few years for me too, I'm so jealous of these black guys that have a choice of pussies to fuck.

16. Mr. 2 inch loser

I know but look at us We are LOSERS But I am glad to see more and more white women going black WE ARE JUST WEAK AND PATHETIC WHITE MEN :(

littlepeanut likes this.
  17. PalePigBoy

Yes, I know my place now too.

18. Mr. 2 inch loser

I now have to wear panties and keep my toes painted When weather permits have to flipflops so everyone can see my anklets and painted toes IMG_20130127_213601.jpg

shavedsubmale likes this.