Cockold punishment

Like last night none of the BBC I had showed up.. how to punish the cockold?
She has sent me to adult store to suck guys off. She has spanked my balls...
Tied my cock...Taped it tucked...spike it with a bead as pictured... use toys on my ass.. when she does not get her BBC..
ANY OTHER IDEAS?

762.JPG

sflcuckold ... sticking plastic items inside the urethra of your penis isn't really a smart idea. That type of plastic is brittle and breaks easily. It breaks, you won't be able to get the broken piece out of your penis, and you won't be able to piss. Plus, you'll have one hell of an emergency room bill from the hospital, and even harder time explaining your situation to the emergency room staff. Surely you can come up with a better idea than this. Lots of people on here seem to be easily influenced by what they see. Since I work in the health insurance field, I can tell you, you'd be looking at a minimum $6,000+ hospital & surgery bill. Please "rethink this" and please play carefully. ;)

That said, there are lots and lots of punishments I can think of ... here are a few of mine. Hope it gives you and your misses some ideas ... Mac :)

Attachments

• cuck_humiliation-testicles.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-testicles.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 122
  • cuck_humiliation19.jpg
    cuck_humiliation19.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 128
  • cuck_Humiliation22.jpg
    cuck_Humiliation22.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 125
  • cuck_humiliation23.jpg
    cuck_humiliation23.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 125
  • cuck_humiliation85.jpg
    cuck_humiliation85.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 118
  • cuck_Humiliation-blowupDoll.jpg
    cuck_Humiliation-blowupDoll.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 119
  • cuck_humiliation-cleaning2.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-cleaning2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 115
  • cuck_humiliation-cleaning3.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-cleaning3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 116
  • cuck_humiliation-collared.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-collared.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 119
  • cuck_humiliation-DisciplineFORM.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-DisciplineFORM.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 122
  • cuck_humiliation-femdom.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-femdom.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 119
  • cuck_humiliation-internet.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-internet.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 126
  • cuck_humiliation-sexdoll.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-sexdoll.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 119
  • cuck_humiliation-strapOn-4.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-strapOn-4.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 123
  • cuck_ChristmasGift#114.jpg
    cuck_ChristmasGift#114.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 114
  • cuck_ChristmasGift#002.jpg
    cuck_ChristmasGift#002.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 113
  • cuck_ChristmasGift#008.jpg
    cuck_ChristmasGift#008.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 113
We have tried other things to stick in my cock....stainless steel .. but the beeds feel best. the rather smooth... We did replace them...but have not used them in a while...but then again...there are companies who do make the stainless steel ones... if your into this. That being said when my wife wants my cock restrained . or say Teased / limited in some way it is normally what ever comes to her mind. From jump rope to beads...to sucking her lovers for her... Thank you for letting me be part of the crazy sex life.043.JPG049.JPGn_a.jpg064.JPG

Applying cuckold punishment can be appropriate, especially when the hubby cuck starts portraying bad-embarrassing mannerisms, like jerking off in front of your guests, or throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. He has to occassionally be reminded that the purpose of his cuckolding is not for HIS benefit, but for his wife's. It is she who has had to withstand his consistant inadequacies, thus the reason she's had to acquire other men to see to her sexual needs. The Cuck needs to be reminded of this. The severity of punishments should be determined by the seriousness of the violations. The cuck shouldn't be given punishments that he "enjoys" ... or it simply encourages him to repeat his recent transgressions. Although there are lots of various punishments that can be applied, a Discipline/Rewards system is suggested to encourage/discourage certain actions. Here's a sample of a discipline form.

cuck_humiliation-DisciplineFORM.jpg

MY Ex used to take me to her friends Salon to have me waxed in front of all the employees who were all female They would taunt and flick my manclit Punishment and Humiliation

Yea, it's been a few years for me too, I'm so jealous of these black guys that have a choice of pussies to fuck.

Back