Cock pic on first email or not?

SleeperHit

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Ladies,

Even though this IS an interracial site do you prefer the males have a cock pic on the introductory email or prefer to wait until the first few emails?

Is a pic of a bulging erection in underwear a better teaser?

I’ll never get used to sending a cock pic on the first email; feels too impersonal. Maybe it’s my age! I like leaving something to the imagination too for both.

Ya nice abbs, and long fingers. Thing is the cock pic isn't an issue. Your a black male, you will be bigger the secret is out. I think the smallest black guy I ever saw was 8 inches. Still far bigger than most white boi's. Sands the cock pic, let's see Friday night outfits, then we can meet.
message me plz now

No not until requested. Do have a couple of them on your completed profile. Take time and consideration in filling out the profile sections.
The number 1 thing that gets a automatic deletion: is an requested pic or message header that is just "hmu I wanna fuk that" It shows they minimally educated, or don't understand women, are just thirsty,

Exactly. The making of a Serial Dick Killer.

No not until requested. Do have a couple of them on your completed profile. Take time and consideration in filling out the profile sections.
The number 1 thing that gets a automatic deletion: is an requested pic or message header that is just "hmu I wanna fuk that" It shows they minimally educated, or don't understand women, are just thirsty,
lol

Ladies,

Even though this IS an interracial site do you prefer the males have a cock pic on the introductory email or prefer to wait until the first few emails?

Is a pic of a bulging erection in underwear a better teaser?

I’ll never get used to sending a cock pic on the first email; feels too impersonal. Maybe it’s my age! I like leaving something to the imagination too for both.
No for me. I actually like to talk with the person and judge them on that before pics start flying around.

Back