Cock Cage

I’m new to the board. I just wanted to hear if anyone has experience with chastity. I ordered a cock cage yesterday. I’m very excited about it. I had showed my wife (kind of jokingly) a couple of months ago. I know when it comes she might think it’s a little strange at first but she will enjoy the hell out of it when l do stuff for her. I’m hoping it can be a way to get her more Into the whole hotwife idea. She has an idea of my desire but doesn’t know the extent of it. She is against it now but l’m pretty sure l could change that. That’s a whole different story though.

I’m new to the board. I just wanted to hear if anyone has experience with chastity. I ordered a cock cage yesterday. I’m very excited about it. I had showed my wife (kind of jokingly) a couple of months ago. I know when it comes she might think it’s a little strange at first but she will enjoy the hell out of it when l do stuff for her. I’m hoping it can be a way to get her more Into the whole hotwife idea. She has an idea of my desire but doesn’t know the extent of it. She is against it now but l’m pretty sure l could change that. That’s a whole different story though.
I believe that a Cuckold Cage is essential for a Cuckold relationship. I personally never wore one, but I once stayed with a female friend in Mexico ??, but was never able to touch her. I was so much under pressure for 10 days, that I would done ✅ anything for her. It was like being on mushrooms ?.

Back