Clubbing

How do you go about fucking in a club with people around? Restroom or office are standard, but in the dance floor, table, or bar area at a non swingingclub is next level.
The way my wife and her bull have sex in the club is pretty open but hidden. They will get a table w a bench in the back of the club and he will unzip and she will lift her mini dress up and “sit on his lap” and start bouncing up and down. The music is loud enough no one hears her moaning and she pretends to be dancing by moving arms around to the music. He cums and they go back to dance and his cum leaks down her leg. She says they usually will fuck like that 1-2x on club date night before going back to his place

Last edited:
When we were in our early 20s and very new to the lifestyle there was a club in Mississippi about an hour from our home. It was called Little Harlem. One of my wife's boyfriends friends owned the bar and it was by an military base so there was always a huge supply of young healthy strong black men. We figured nobody would recognize us so wife showed just how much of a white slut she could be. We were not the only white couple there but we were the youngest and my wife is beautiful.. Dwight and Carl the 2 older BBC using my wife like a whore didn't let just anyone fuck my wife. They showed her off to the men at the bar and got a kick out of mauling my wife, almost stripping her naked and fucking her in the bar in front of everyone. They didn't do it right there in front of everyone just almost with me there sitting at the table with them. Eventually those 2 black men would take my wife to Carl's office leaving me the husband sitting there while 2 black men fucked my wife. I had some interesting conversations. Most of the time guys could not believe I wasn't bisexual because of all the cum I had sucked from her pussy after one or more black men have came in her pussy. Or letting her give me a wet sloppy kiss after she has sucked black men off or had her tongue up some black mans asshole. Eventually she would come out of their office and walk straight over to me and give me a wet sloppy kiss. I could smell and taste the men on her breath and lips. That was just the start of a crazy weekend
I am so happy you had a wife like her. I have loved all my cuck relationships and want another. To provide a woman for black men to have fun fucking. I can provide for her while she provides sex for others.

It's so funny you say that. Several of us went on a lady's weekend to Florida. While we were there, a club had a girls only male stripper's night and no guys could get in until after the show. After a few margaritas we started getting braver about where we put the tips, lol. One of the dancers was black and so hot! I think during his set we gave him like fifty dollars! They couldn't get naked or do the things like in some of pictures but you could get a peak and a feel when placing the money in his G-string. That was the first black guy I'd ever seen or touched for real.
Have heard that many strippers give private shows after hours, usually in a hotel room.

Wild how these two pics were posted near each other and are pretty good examples of how my ex-wives clubbed it up.

The girls in the first pic are spot on for how my first ex would go out. Super short minis and tall heels dancing with either a random black guy or her egular bbc bf. Her transformations were amazing. From stay at home mom during the day to bbc club girl at night.

The second woman reminds me so much of my second ex. She actually did that chin thing in pics she'd send from the club.

Please login or become a member to view

Back