Clubbing

There was a club in Rochester back in the late 80s located in n old hotel that had closed. A couple of opportunistic businessmen reopened it as a club with rooms available after hours. The main lounge which was the main bar along with music had limited access allowing only black men. All women were allowed entry and the word at the time was that clientele was predominately white women. The concept was great since hotel rooms were right on site allowing the black men easy access to take the horny white women to bed.

There was a club in Rochester back in the late 80s located in n old hotel that had closed. A couple of opportunistic businessmen reopened it as a club with rooms available after hours. The main lounge which was the main bar along with music had limited access allowing only black men. All women were allowed entry and the word at the time was that clientele was predominately white women. The concept was great since hotel rooms were right on site allowing the black men easy access to take the horny white women to bed.
which Rochester?

Lindsay Vonn
...and one of her ex BFs P.K. Subban. And there's been quite an impressive relationship history of hers.
She's always been everybody's darling for being such a positive and fun person to be with. And even after the end of her sports career she's still working on her body, always looking great and beautiful (in my opinion). One of the greatest (and hottest) female celebrities for sure. 😍

This reminds me of that sexy scene at the end of ‘The Rum Diaries’ …
Anyone else watch that bit more than once..?
X
What about the movie? What scene?
The dance scene i guess. It's not at the end of the movie though. 🤔

230706815a06232ec37a40b18253a47a--that-dress-red-dress.jpg

[The picture above is linked in from pinterest.com as uploaded by Jenaé America. I do not own it; infringement of copyright or any other possibly associated rights is not intended.]

During the dance a tipsy (or dr*nk) Chenault's (the lady in red's) dress gets unzipped by her Black dance partner who happened to be a complete stranger. Her two (white) accompanists' in-vain attempt to interfere with the scene leads them to have their a$$es kicked out of the club. The Lady only reappears weeks later and it is never reveiled in the movie what had happened that night and the days that had followed. o_O

...and one of her ex BFs P.K. Subban. And there's been quite an impressive relationship history of hers.
She's always been everybody's darling for being such a positive and fun person to be with. And even after the end of her sports career she's still working on her body, always looking great and beautiful (in my opinion). One of the greatest (and hottest) female celebrities for sure. 😍
Lindsay was with Tiger Woods for awhile and has had several other black boyfriends before she met PK Subban. His younger brother is a hockey player and I have seen reports that he has many female admirers who meet up with him after games.

Lindsay was with Tiger Woods for awhile and has had several other black boyfriends before she met PK Subban. His younger brother is a hockey player and I have seen reports that he has many female admirers who meet up with him after games.
Thanks for the info. i know very well about that but others who don't may be interested too, so thank you for sharing. ;) ImO she is a ❄️ 🐇 "snowbunny" in the truest sense! And i don't mean it sleazy at all, just alluding to her past as a ⛷️ skier. :)

Back