Clubbing

I haven’t been to very many male review clubs but it’s always so amazing that it’s the black guys that always gets the most attention and it’s always white women who flocking over them.. One time while the black performer was surrounded by about 15 different white women, I looked across the room where there was a white performer and he only had 2 older women around him..

In UK, there is a regular event called Black man fan club. They are kind enough to allow wannabe cucks to go and watch black men fucking white women. Usually the number of single black men is really high. This means the white women are quite exhausted by the time the night is over. All the rooms in the club are quite a sight and it's really hard for me to choose which room I should sit and watch

When we were in our early 20s and very new to the lifestyle there was a club in Mississippi about an hour from our home. It was called Little Harlem. One of my wife's boyfriends friends owned the bar and it was by an military base so there was always a huge supply of young healthy strong black men. We figured nobody would recognize us so wife showed just how much of a white slut she could be. We were not the only white couple there but we were the youngest and my wife is beautiful.. Dwight and Carl the 2 older BBC using my wife like a whore didn't let just anyone fuck my wife. They showed her off to the men at the bar and got a kick out of mauling my wife, almost stripping her naked and fucking her in the bar in front of everyone. They didn't do it right there in front of everyone just almost with me there sitting at the table with them. Eventually those 2 black men would take my wife to Carl's office leaving me the husband sitting there while 2 black men fucked my wife. I had some interesting conversations. Most of the time guys could not believe I wasn't bisexual because of all the cum I had sucked from her pussy after one or more black men have came in her pussy. Or letting her give me a wet sloppy kiss after she has sucked black men off or had her tongue up some black mans asshole. Eventually she would come out of their office and walk straight over to me and give me a wet sloppy kiss. I could smell and taste the men on her breath and lips. That was just the start of a crazy weekend

Back