Clubbing

I know the type, uptight until they get some drinks in them. Get a few down them and they will spread their legs so readily.
Yep my ex-wife was like that. Prim and proper . Get a few drinks in her and she was throwing her pussy all around. The next day she would regret it but get her ******* again and I would sit back and watch her flirt, dance , and get felt up. there were 2 guys we would go to their apartment and i would wait in the livingroom listening to them while they fucked her. lol she was always with regret the next dat but i think it was an act because she really acted like a slut.

Yep my ex-wife was like that. Prim and proper . Get a few drinks in her and she was throwing her pussy all around. The next day she would regret it but get her ******* again and I would sit back and watch her flirt, dance , and get felt up. there were 2 guys we would go to their apartment and i would wait in the livingroom listening to them while they fucked her. lol she was always with regret the next dat but i think it was an act because she really acted like a slut.
Yup

Back