Clubbing

Clubs here are definitely one of the better places to go if you want to meet black men. I have not seen them get as crazy as some of the pic on this thread but for sure afterwards.
In France it's swingers clubs, but for 100% BBC there are saunas ( like specific swingers saunas, mostly gay but with hetero days) that throw BBC gang bangs on a regular basis, very safe and friendly

Clubbing is a great opportunity for wanna-be insecure cuckold couples to enter the lifestyle. White boy hubby takes his scantily dressed wife to the club, and watches from a distance as she is consistently asked to dance... and grinded on for everyone to see.
it is one of the best ways to get started in the lifestyle. We went to a few clubs early when we started and she could 'dance' and have some fun with the guys. I got to watch her 'dance' . Each night she opened up more and more until one night I watched from a distance as she grinned against a large black guy the moment I knew were had pushed to the next step was when I saw her spread her legs and let him slide his hand between her legs up to her pussy. I saw the look in her eyes and knew she was ready. Life changing night, but one of the best nights of my life!!

it is one of the best ways to get started in the lifestyle. We went to a few clubs early when we started and she could 'dance' and have some fun with the guys. I got to watch her 'dance' . Each night she opened up more and more until one night I watched from a distance as she grinned against a large black guy the moment I knew were had pushed to the next step was when I saw her spread her legs and let him slide his hand between her legs up to her pussy. I saw the look in her eyes and knew she was ready. Life changing night, but one of the best nights of my life!!
My last I was allowed to be around lived anyway she wanted. If she wanted to do anything it was not my business. Of course I got lucky a reward she might say something. None of my business. I just made the money and anything else she wanted done. It was great.

So much goes on in the dim-to-dark setting and in the passion of the moment. I sometimes enjoy just observing and soaking up the erotic atmosphere before I select a partner and join in the action.
It was always about having some drinks and fun out on the dance floor and then seeing just how worked up you were or what you were trying to get away with. Was this someone to take home or was it better to go into the car and get off and move on.

Back