Club BiVersity discreet bisexual interracial party in London Saturday August 25th

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Back when I was still a single Bull. A common complaint I used to hear from couples on a very regular basis was the fact that they struggled so hard to find Black men willing to entertain the idea of having their cock sucked by the male half of a couple.

For some months now I have been running a very discreet KiK group aimed at linking bi leaning black guys with bi and cuckold couples. It is carefully vetted by me so all members feel safe in the knowledge that they can be open about their cravings. Its not a forum for exchanging cock pics but a real way for people to get to know each other.

So if interested in joining the KiK group or attending our next party please feel free to get in touch. Fair warning though, you will be very carefully vetted beforehand. If you are UK based you may be aware of FabSwingers. This is part of what my profile currently says...

OUR NEXT PARTY SATURDAY AUGUST 25TH 2018

I can now confirm that the party will take place at a secret location in East London. Full details will only be given to people who have been vetted and have a ticket.

I'm trying to create a very specific vibe in which bi males can feel free to be themselves without having to worry about negative comments from others while they indulge.

That's why as before every guest will be very carefully vetted before they get an invite. Also as before, if your profile says you are straight there's no need to worry. However, naturally you will be more carefully vetted beforehand. I hope you can be both patient and understanding in this area ;-)

So if you are respectable yet naughty, fit into one of the following categories and hope to attend please get in touch....

Bisexual or bi-curious black male

A bi, bi-curious or cuckold couple of any race (male must be bi or bi-curious)

A bi or bi-curious single lady

A sexy looking TV or sissy

To ensure the atmosphere remains sexy and erotic and never feels intimidating or predatory this is the ratio I will be going for...

For every 10 couples or single ladies attending no more than 3-5 single males will be invited.

For every 5 bi black males attending a space will be made available for one TV or sissy

Back when I was still a single Bull. A common complaint I used to hear from couples on a very regular basis was the fact that they struggled so hard to find Black men willing to entertain the idea of having their cock sucked by the male half of a couple.

For some months now I have been running a very discreet KiK group aimed at linking bi leaning black guys with bi and cuckold couples. It is carefully vetted by me so all members feel safe in the knowledge that they can be open about their cravings. Its not a forum for exchanging cock pics but a real way for people to get to know each other.

So if interested in joining the KiK group or attending our next party please feel free to get in touch. Fair warning though, you will be very carefully vetted beforehand. If you are UK based you may be aware of FabSwingers. This is part of what my profile currently says...

OUR NEXT PARTY SATURDAY AUGUST 25TH 2018

I can now confirm that the party will take place at a secret location in East London. Full details will only be given to people who have been vetted and have a ticket.

I'm trying to create a very specific vibe in which bi males can feel free to be themselves without having to worry about negative comments from others while they indulge.

That's why as before every guest will be very carefully vetted before they get an invite. Also as before, if your profile says you are straight there's no need to worry. However, naturally you will be more carefully vetted beforehand. I hope you can be both patient and understanding in this area ;-)

So if you are respectable yet naughty, fit into one of the following categories and hope to attend please get in touch....

Bisexual or bi-curious black male

A bi, bi-curious or cuckold couple of any race (male must be bi or bi-curious)

A bi or bi-curious single lady

A sexy looking TV or sissy

To ensure the atmosphere remains sexy and erotic and never feels intimidating or predatory this is the ratio I will be going for...

For every 10 couples or single ladies attending no more than 3-5 single males will be invited.

For every 5 bi black males attending a space will be made available for one TV or sissy

Back