Cleaning wife in front of others.

paracufz

Couple
My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Would anyone else do this or would it be over the top?

Attachments

• pie1.jpg
    pie1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,118
My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Love it. I actually cleaned some woman that was there another guy fucked. She came over , laid back and stuck my head down. I cleaned her in front of everyone nd my g/f.

sounds FUN to me

That's hot! It taste great too! Don't be embarrassed this is not only going to become commonplace activity,it will be expected! They will openly use our women like whores,seed them,and order us to clean them,no matter where we are or who is there seeing is do it! White cucks will learn our place and purpose,at least we will be eatin good in front of the whole neighborhood! You experienced what our future will be like,you are breaking new ground for a new path we will all be expected to follow.

Last edited:
When your hung like this, it helps ease the embarrassment of watching the wife get fucked then licking the bulls cum off and out of her in front of another female friend when she is working to convert them….when the other women first see me doing this, I’m pretty sure they know it’s something a man with a little penis like me should be doing. I’ve cleaned 4 different pussies now of bbc cum and I have to think, if my dick wasn’t so small, this might not have ever even happened???

1659203334765.jpeg
1659203372708.jpeg
1659203446725.jpeg

Wouldn't hesitate at all. Of all the others there she's the one you love and she knows exactly what you love!

Everyone has a job to do,that's the deal!

Attachments

• 295_1000.jpg
    295_1000.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 905
  • 4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 454
  • 20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 472
  • Tumblr_l_27487152005033.jpg
    Tumblr_l_27487152005033.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 509
  • perfect.jpg
    perfect.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 509
  • tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 457
  • tumblr_p5snurgXhA1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_p5snurgXhA1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 409
  • beth1.png
    beth1.png
    612.1 KB · Views: 396
  • TerriCopy (2) of umm 003.jpg
    TerriCopy (2) of umm 003.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 389
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 993
That's hot! It taste great too! Don't be embarrassed this is not only going to become commonplace activity,it will be expected! They will openly use our women like whores,seed them,and order us to clean them,no matter where we are or who is there seeing is do it! White cucks will learn our place and purpose,at least we will be eatin good in front of the whole neighborhood! You experienced what our future will be like,you are breaking new ground for a new path we will all be expected to follow.
Well said! Although my wife would prefer that I not clean her up. She would prefer the excess cum in her pussy/cunt to run down her legs, confirming for all who see it, her status as an adulterous, slutty, married whore.

Did it make your wife happy afterwards? Remember its about her happiness/satisfaction when its all said and done.
Will you do it again if she ask

Back