CLEAN UP TIME

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
He gripped her hips and thrust hard deep into her pussy pounding her with the last few strokes. I knew he was close. My wife moaned with pleasure as he ass slapped against him with each thrust. She had already cum a few times and was now begging him to finish as she was near collapse from the intense fucking she was receiving. I stood just behind them watching him ram his huge cock in and out of her. Then with a loud groan, he pulled his engorged cock out of her and shoot his huge load all over her back and ass before thrusting it back into her pussy for several more deep thrusts. Finally, he pulled out and knelt to the side. "There you go," he said to me, "its all yours." I looked at the cum mess he had left for me and then buried my face deep into my wife's wet, sticky hole licking her deep and sucking out all his remaining juice. My wife stretched her legs back and lay flat. Her ass was still covered with his load and I began licking all of it all the way the up her back until it was gone. When I had completed my duty, I slipped my cock into her spent pussy and within a few strokes, I shot my load while her bull watched. "That didn't take long," he laughed, "no wonder she loves it when I come around." They both laughed and I knew it was true.

d.jpg

He gripped her hips and thrust hard deep into her pussy pounding her with the last few strokes. I knew he was close. My wife moaned with pleasure as he ass slapped against him with each thrust. She had already cum a few times and was now begging him to finish as she was near collapse from the intense fucking she was receiving. I stood just behind them watching him ram his huge cock in and out of her. Then with a loud groan, he pulled his engorged cock out of her and shoot his huge load all over her back and ass before thrusting it back into her pussy for several more deep thrusts. Finally, he pulled out and knelt to the side. "There you go," he said to me, "its all yours." I looked at the cum mess he had left for me and then buried my face deep into my wife's wet, sticky hole licking her deep and sucking out all his remaining juice. My wife stretched her legs back and lay flat. Her ass was still covered with his load and I began licking all of it all the way the up her back until it was gone. When I had completed my duty, I slipped my cock into her spent pussy and within a few strokes, I shot my load while her bull watched. "That didn't take long," he laughed, "no wonder she loves it when I come around." They both laughed and I knew it was true.

View attachment 4220079
OMG what a super sexy wife, i bet she is a most rewarding fuck with a new cock bare naked n her till well seeded.

OMG what a super sexy wife, i bet she is a most rewarding fuck with a new cock bare naked n her till well seeded.
Yes she loves to play bareback I love it I just so horny to watch her bull just sliding his big black cock into my mistress pussy I have to beg her to have her bull turned into a woman just being fucked . I gab my chastity y to no good then my mistress told her bull to turn me into a chastity cuckold that finally gets to be his submissive white boi and he loves his sissy lover to be his little white boi that so much horny. My white bois pussy was pounded into submission but my bull was just a beast. I could feel more feminine

View attachment 4220079
Got plenty of natural sun tan lotion on, just rub it in.

View attachment 4220079
Every wife should have a black lover and a cleanup duty husband.

View attachment 4220079Sexy! My hubby would love to sink his cock in after I’ve been fucked and stretched by bbc!!

View attachment 4220079
Fantastic feeling having cum splashed over my ass and back xx

View attachment 4220079
Amazing load! My hubby would be cleaning it up 👅 for a while!

Back