Clean Fit BBC looking in Denver for Couple, Hotwife, PAWG - Update

B2W fam. I needed to provide you an update to the previous post in regard to the couple I used to see and accepted another return visit. This weekend. So got a text asking if I was in town and available. I was flying in that night from Cali so I said I would stop by but it would be around 10:00pm. All good. I knew the routine, walk in their bedroom door off the patio (ranch style home) she was *******, he was up in the other room watching tv. I slide in behind her to wake her up with a hard cock. Everything is going as planned (no kissing, no eating, standard sterile sex). This time she says she wants more, of what I don't know.. Here is the rub. She rides me and cums, he comes in fucks her doggy while she sucking me. He cums. They both get up take a shower and say thanks for stopping by so late. So I put a rock hard dick back in my pants and left. I am a glutton for punishment. Why did I think it would be different? Denver help a brotha out. Be better. I need to get back to my Dallas or Cali couples.
How are you we interested in meeting you

B2W fam. I needed to provide you an update to the previous post in regard to the couple I used to see and accepted another return visit. This weekend. So got a text asking if I was in town and available. I was flying in that night from Cali so I said I would stop by but it would be around 10:00pm. All good. I knew the routine, walk in their bedroom door off the patio (ranch style home) she was *******, he was up in the other room watching tv. I slide in behind her to wake her up with a hard cock. Everything is going as planned (no kissing, no eating, standard sterile sex). This time she says she wants more, of what I don't know.. Here is the rub. She rides me and cums, he comes in fucks her doggy while she sucking me. He cums. They both get up take a shower and say thanks for stopping by so late. So I put a rock hard dick back in my pants and left. I am a glutton for punishment. Why did I think it would be different? Denver help a brotha out. Be better. I need to get back to my Dallas or Cali couples.
i do i want it

Back