Clean Fit BBC looking in Denver for Couple, Hotwife, PAWG - Update

Chris Lancaster

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CO, US
B2W fam. I needed to provide you an update to the previous post in regard to the couple I used to see and accepted another return visit. This weekend. So got a text asking if I was in town and available. I was flying in that night from Cali so I said I would stop by but it would be around 10:00pm. All good. I knew the routine, walk in their bedroom door off the patio (ranch style home) she was sleep, he was up in the other room watching tv. I slide in behind her to wake her up with a hard cock. Everything is going as planned (no kissing, no eating, standard sterile sex). This time she says she wants more, of what I don't know.. Here is the rub. She rides me and cums, he comes in fucks her doggy while she sucking me. He cums. They both get up take a shower and say thanks for stopping by so late. So I put a rock hard dick back in my pants and left. I am a glutton for punishment. Why did I think it would be different? Denver help a brotha out. Be better. I need to get back to my Dallas or Cali couples.

Ok here's the thing I should ask you first, about 10 months ago I got car jacked and they ran me over with my own car, I haven't had sex for over a year with anyone. I want to now but I'm still walking with a limp I'm getting better slowly but surely. They broke my pelvic bone this is why I haven't had sex. I love a good black dick and I love sucking dick, but I want to get fucked and cum all over a nice black cock so you might have to fuck me slow I'm not sure I can take it hard this is my first time in a year so if you don't mind fucking me slow we can try it? If you can't I don't want to get hurt so we can try another time but I can massage your BBC with my pussy but I tried fingering my pussy last night it was so tight and it was tight before because hubby has a small cock. So if you don't mind trying to fuck me slow I'm sure after 5 or 10 minutes I should listen up . But no guarantees so we hat do you think? How long is your cock? How thick?

But I love dirty talk I have to have it do you do dirty talk? As far as fucking I won't let hubby interrupt he can jack off or take photos this is for us me n you but tell me you do dirty talk? Stuff like where's my blj dick what kinda dick I like what's my pussy live fucking just black cock stuff and I will be your little blj cick slut

Can you come now? We're in Arvada I70 and Wadsworth is that ok? I will take care of your cock if I have to suck it I can suck good dick

Back