Church ladies

How many church going ladies actually have been with bbc ?
Church was always one of my wife's favorite hunting grounds. It allowed her to "innocently" get to know a man even if he was married. My wife is uncanny stealthy in her ability to get a man to bed her. She gets then comfortable being around her regardless who may be in close proximity. Soon, whenever she is around, they seek her out and with the laughing and gentle touching of one another, it is obvious to a husband like me, that they are truly enjoying each other's company. It's not much longer she finds a way to be alone with them. If it's safe she will get on her knees for them and enjoy sucking their cock. If it is not safe at that moment she will let them know she is available for them if they should want it. To my knowledge she has never been turned down. Of course it helps that my wife is one of the gorgeous ones at our church. Even though we are a predominately white Baptist church, there are several black men, both married and single, that attend our church. I am confident by the way they are around her that she has either been with or offers herself to at least half of them. I can always tell when she has another church member in her sights. She suddenly has a lot of "extra" church business to attend to.
Believe it or not one of the white guys at church that did her, got a heart full of guilt and confessed to his wife and our Pastor. The Pastor paid a visit to our home and told me all about it as if I didn't already know. I pretended to be devastated. For his sake of course. He told us in ni uncertain terms that if my wife's behavior didn't stop we would be asked to leave the church.
My wife and I decided we would be a bit more clandestine about her activities, but not stop completely. It never became an issue again, but the funny part is, the Pastor was much friendlier and paid much more attention to my wife than he ever had before.

I agree with you. What you wrote wasn’t arrogant. It was sexually aggressive and you probably meant it as a compliment. This is an interracial life style site. If someone clutches their pearls over that, they better buy some industrial strength pearls because they’re going to get a lot of use. You made a pitch, it wasn’t well received. As a HOF hockey player once said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
All I can do is wish them the best. Hopefully they find what they are looking for on this website

Back