Church Going...

Had to come back and revisit my thread here. Sounds like the Falwells, (Liberty University President and his wife) would go to church on Sunday's but have a little cuckold fun with the pool boy lol She's hot as hell though....only thing missing in the equation is a black man to do her right! But something tells me there is probably a bull out there giving it to her "innocent" ass ;)

Attachments

• 1598314083906.png
    1598314083906.png
    406.8 KB · Views: 590
Had to come back and revisit my thread here. Sounds like the Falwells, (Liberty University President and his wife) would go to church on Sunday's but have a little cuckold fun with the pool boy lol She's hot as hell though....only thing missing in the equation is a black man to do her right! But something tells me there is probably a bull out there giving it to her "innocent" ass ;)
I have been following developments in that story as well. Like so many of us, she lives two lives -- outwardly respectable and privately engaged in various sexual activities. I would not be surprised if she has enjoy the pleasure of dark brothers along the way. Why not go for the best?

Exploring Sexual Sins of the FLESH especially, with those of a "Darker Hue" has always been hidden activity amongst those who woship the Lord but, fail to resist sexual temptations or exploration....

K8t where are from... I'm a bbc from Northern California... I'm also Mormon but love some goos pussy. Even Mormons need pussy but Mormon women need black cock not white dick.

Back