Church Going...

Morning ladies.,

still recovering from that hard pounding be it vaginal, anal or both, it's Sunday and in a few hours time to re-group with hubby and ******* to attend Church.

Time for that morality cleansing session provided by confessing/sharing about sinful activity contrary of Biblical principles of morality despite mutual agreement with hubby about you getting a bigger and harder dick inside you.....

So let's hear it Mom, Grand-mums and aunties.....

Morning ladies...

time to get ready for Church attendance while, preparing for Thanksgiving (Canada) celebrating that religious holiday with family but, let's about your celebrating another form of familial intimacy endorsed by hubby and with an emphasis on "Dark-Meat" on the menu this weekend....how much meat were you able to digest.....

Morning Ladies....time for you and family to head to church and worship God/Jesus.

However, both God & Jesus were words you're were screaming pm/am while getting "POUNDED" hard by your BULL/BBC with hubby enjoying the show but, time to CONFESS those Carnal-Sins....so, let's hear the specifics.....

AMEN 🙏!!! Can we get a witness???

Hi all,

I'm married with 2 children, both our families are deeply religious. Both my daughters are actually in cathloc schools. I know I will probably will get a lot of haters out there but in my case my husband or anyone in my family know that I'm adcited to BBC. It's a long story and it started slow but developed into an addiction I can't shake off.

Affirmative especially when you expose their true carnal-nature which frequently is more extreme than imagoned in contrast to the public persona of morality....
Preaching bullshit that they don’t practice while taking your money ain’t cool True believers in their creator will have to answer for it someday. Wouldn’t want to be in their shoes.

Back