Church Going...

Our church is 99% all white, my wife suggested jokingly a while back about finding a church that’s all black or primarily has a black congregation. I thought she was joking but she’s actually brought it up several times recently saying she knows she could find some really good black cock to worship if we went to a black church. She says it doesn’t really matter how religious they are, they all want pussy and if they can get white pussy on the side, all the better. I think she may be on to something, plus she says she’d be just about orgasming in her seat sitting in service with a pussy full of black cum and seeing the bull that left it sitting over with his family. The woman’s kink level never ceases to amaze me!

Our church is 99% all white, my wife suggested jokingly a while back about finding a church that’s all black or primarily has a black congregation. I thought she was joking but she’s actually brought it up several times recently saying she knows she could find some really good black cock to worship if we went to a black church. She says it doesn’t really matter how religious they are, they all want pussy and if they can get white pussy on the side, all the better. I think she may be on to something, plus she says she’d be just about orgasming in her seat sitting in service with a pussy full of black cum and seeing the bull that left it sitting over with his family. The woman’s kink level never ceases to amaze me!
You’d be surprised! I was in a 98% Black Catholic Church, we had women and couples who would make the rounds. It was always interesting meeting with other clergy from different denominations. For example we knew couples lIke John and Catherine who for three months were staunch Catholics, for four months they were AME, for two months members at Nu Corinth Baptist and they’d cycle back again! They’d get friendly with new Black male members very quickly, have them to dinner, it was obvious to us what was going on. And there were many many couples like that. The single white women who’d join a congregation, get really involved and end up cycling through congregations.

There's like 500 people that attend where we do. I have no first hand knowledge of any shenanigans but with that many people it must happen. There's some very good looking people both men and women. There's many women that are very fuck-able in my mind.
I'm sure it happens but if I knew it would only mess with my mind.
I have enough personal experience and know of many others that mess around in church. All that is in my past. Fun to think about but if never turns out well.

Last edited:
Back