Christine , got fuck by old grandpa in the alley

Who would like to see it?

• Total voters
Hello we from, it happen a couple of yrs ago , I was going out with this chick short 5'1 white girl regular tits n hugeeeee assssss , so we where at beach and everything ,she was in a tiny dress n sandles topical white chick so we had beers an ******* so was like 8 pm we went to likor n bought more beers18 pack ,so we turn in the alley so we saw a person we knew he is old grampa n tall like 6'4 he had like lil stool so I told her let's ******* here with him ok we were chatting n I guess the black guy noticed she had a skimpy g string ..so I told him she grab and stole something , so he was let me see your purse she was tipsy so nothing n told him in a DL to strip search , she argue n I just convense her just let your self n we leave , so he stood up grab her by hair , and bought her close he put the prt down from the dress n pull out her tits exposing no bra so he caress themsoft them in the nipples part he pinch and squeeze them I saw her nipples getting hard then he raise her dress taking everything of she was only in her g-string see thru , she was just shaved he said never been with a white youmg bitch so he spanked her good , and finger bang her in doggy style two fingers hardcore her ass was clapping so he turn her over and ate her out savagely for 20 mins he was fuck pussy taste good and lick her tits .then he got up took his meat was massive super thick and long and mushroom head look at it she couldn't even close her hand huge she grabbed it by two hands that head just made it I. Her mouth she was loving it she suckes like 20 mins ..then she got in Doggy style he try to put it in ,was big so he just took a sec . To put it in he roll his eyes say what a pussy fistr time fuckin a young lady and moun and roll he was lil by lil she cream his dick fast he was ain't finish bitch so pull her hair and spanked that huge ass he enjoy her for two hours and she swallow his cum .

Last edited:
Back