Christian Cuckold Couples

yeah, he should have let pharaoh impregnate Sarah when she was younger :)
As I recall, pharaoh would have had the right to impregnate Sarah. I also recall that when a man borrowed money from another man, he and his family became the property, slaves, of the man who loaned the borrower the money, until the load was repaid. Since the wife of the borrower was the lender's slave, the lender had the legal right to fuck his baby into the borrower's wife.
I am not positive about my recollection but I believe it is correct.

We are a couple from egypt we are Christian and I am the husband and I am very submissive and wish I could cuckold her specially to black man, we do it as a fantasy but she is very conservative about her sexual desires
Any advise
Be honest with your wife about your desire to watch a black man fuck her. Also do not try to ******* your wife into having sex with a black man.
You could try to add black friends to your normal life, and invite he black men to your home for social events. Then your wife should be more comfortable about being around black men.

CHRISTINE: As a Christian couple, we don't see any biblical inconsistentcies with cuckolding. And neither did our pastors.
I have only one "master" and that is my bull. Hubby accepts this. He knows he can't compete
sexually with any of the guys that I've been with. Like me, Ray is meek, humble and submissive in nature.
I don't hold that against him. We also agreed that if and when I might get pregnant, we would keep it and
he would raise it as his own. A woman's baser needs of being plowed & seeded must be met.

Ray serves and loves the Lord Jesus. But when my bull is at our house or sleeps over, he understands
who the boss is. We have a cross mounted above our bed. I once saw one of the pics my bull took.
It nicely displayed and symbolized the proper hierarchy... The Lord on top of everything... then the bull mounting
me bellow him... and finally at the bottom, hubby cleaning up the mess.

As a sinner, I enjoy being debased, especially by a young black teen... as hubby allows him to defile our marriage a little.
But we also try to honor the Lord by asking for his blessing and gifts within the auspice of marriage.
As our pastor once said, "The good seed will be planted and take hold, while the lesser seed will be spilled and wasted.
Maybe that's why I take pleasure watching hubby jerk his load onto the floor at the foot of the bed, as he watches my bull flood
my womb with good, warm, healthy baby batter.
Great post. I think the subject about the lifestyle of God Loving Christian Cuckold couples is one that is confusing and worrisome for most Christian couples. We try to justify our cuckold lifestyle, other men fucking our wives, with the Bible and our desire to not offend God.

As I recall, pharaoh would have had the right to impregnate Sarah. I also recall that when a man borrowed money from another man, he and his family became the property, slaves, of the man who loaned the borrower the money, until the load was repaid. Since the wife of the borrower was the lender's slave, the lender had the legal right to fuck his baby into the borrower's wife.
I am not positive about my recollection but I believe it is correct.
I know that in the old testament the ancient Israelites were allowed to "marry" enemy women captured in war. See Deuteronomy 21:10-14

In general though slave women in antiquity could not refuse the sexual advances of their masters. When the Israelites were enslaved, I'm sure many of the beautiful fair-skinned slave girls were sexually conquered and impregnated by their darker skinned Egyptian masters. And this probably happened in front of their powerless husbands as well.

In the modern context, slavery and ******* are obviously bad and shouldn't be condoned to promote a fetish. But it's likely that the intense eroticism that cuckolds feel when seeing their wives with another man is just an innate psychological adaption coming from a time when most men genuinely couldn't prevent their master, feudal lord, king etc from having his way with his wife.

I know that in the old testament the ancient Israelites were allowed to "marry" enemy women captured in war. See Deuteronomy 21:10-14

In general though slave women in antiquity could not refuse the sexual advances of their masters. When the Israelites were enslaved, I'm sure many of the beautiful fair-skinned slave girls were sexually conquered and impregnated by their darker skinned Egyptian masters. And this probably happened in front of their powerless husbands as well.

In the modern context, slavery and ******* are obviously bad and shouldn't be condoned to promote a fetish. But it's likely that the intense eroticism that cuckolds feel when seeing their wives with another man is just an innate psychological adaption coming from a time when most men genuinely couldn't prevent their master, feudal lord, king etc from having his way with his wife.
Do not forget that since ancient times there was the right of the wedding night when any girl after marriage was obliged to spend the first night with the master or any other owner to whom she belonged, and it was he who had to deprive her of her virginity

Great post. I think the subject about the lifestyle of God Loving Christian Cuckold couples is one that is confusing and worrisome for most Christian couples. We try to justify our cuckold lifestyle, other men fucking our wives, with the Bible and our desire to not offend God.
You are so right about that. In no way do we I ever want to offend God.
As submissives, we are both very thankful that we can and have derived pleasure
in adhering to God's word on how to handle situations that seem to always arise
when the husband is a betamale and unable to satisfy, and the wife has a womanly
body that is available and fertile.

Very hot. I think I love you
FROM CHRISTINE - Thank you, I'm flattered.
But credit should go to the Lord. He's the real author and creator of hot erotic sex.
I even enjoy the irony of how in his infinite knowledge, he has ingeniusly placed a woman's
organ's like putting my dirty, naughty butthole so close to my precious pussy.

Some people find one hole disgusting and vile yet love and revere the other.
God has an awesome sense of humor among so many other great attributes.

FROM CHRISTINE - Thank you, I'm flattered.
But credit should go to the Lord. He's the real author and creator of hot erotic sex.
I even enjoy the irony of how in his infinite knowledge, he has ingeniusly placed a woman's
organ's like putting my dirty, naughty butthole so close to my precious pussy.

Some people find one hole disgusting and vile yet love and revere the other.
God has an awesome sense of humor among so many other great attributes.
Christine nothing on you is disgusting. You are truly a goddess. You were made for black men. Do you have black boyfriends or do you pick them up?

Pharoah did not have sex with Sarah. God intervened and stoped Pharoah before he could take her. This was to preserve and keep pure the linage that Jesus was to come from. Poly was a normal practice in those days. Many Isrealites had multiple wives or concubines

Christine nothing on you is disgusting. You are truly a goddess. You were made for black men. Do you have black boyfriends or do you pick them up?
FROM CHRISTINE - I'm blushing. Thank you.
I've never picked guys up or hit on them... I'm very passive.
But I do have a couple of black boyfriends that "date me" fairly regular.
I did include a picture. Hope you like the striped thigh-highs!

Attachments

• 915_1000.jpg
    915_1000.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 86
CHRISTINE: As a Christian couple, we don't see any biblical inconsistentcies with cuckolding. And neither did our pastors.
I have only one "master" and that is my bull. Hubby accepts this. He knows he can't compete
sexually with any of the guys that I've been with. Like me, Ray is meek, humble and submissive in nature.
I don't hold that against him. We also agreed that if and when I might get pregnant, we would keep it and
he would raise it as his own. A woman's baser needs of being plowed & seeded must be met.

Ray serves and loves the Lord Jesus. But when my bull is at our house or sleeps over, he understands
who the boss is. We have a cross mounted above our bed. I once saw one of the pics my bull took.
It nicely displayed and symbolized the proper hierarchy... The Lord on top of everything... then the bull mounting
me bellow him... and finally at the bottom, hubby cleaning up the mess.

As a sinner, I enjoy being debased, especially by a young black teen... as hubby allows him to defile our marriage a little.
But we also try to honor the Lord by asking for his blessing and gifts within the auspice of marriage.
As our pastor once said, "The good seed will be planted and take hold, while the lesser seed will be spilled and wasted.
Maybe that's why I take pleasure watching hubby jerk his load onto the floor at the foot of the bed, as he watches my bull flood
my womb with good, warm, healthy baby batter.
If your both doing this together, it's not cheating !

Back