Christian Cuckold Couples

CHRISTINE: As a Christian couple, we don't see any biblical inconsistentcies with cuckolding. And neither did our pastors.
I have only one "master" and that is my bull. Hubby accepts this. He knows he can't compete
sexually with any of the guys that I've been with. Like me, Ray is meek, humble and submissive in nature.
I don't hold that against him. We also agreed that if and when I might get pregnant, we would keep it and
he would raise it as his own. A woman's baser needs of being plowed & seeded must be met.

Ray serves and loves the Lord Jesus. But when my bull is at our house or sleeps over, he understands
who the boss is. We have a cross mounted above our bed. I once saw one of the pics my bull took.
It nicely displayed and symbolized the proper hierarchy... The Lord on top of everything... then the bull mounting
me bellow him... and finally at the bottom, hubby cleaning up the mess.

As a sinner, I enjoy being debased, especially by a young black teen... as hubby allows him to defile our marriage a little.
But we also try to honor the Lord by asking for his blessing and gifts within the auspice of marriage.
As our pastor once said, "The good seed will be planted and take hold, while the lesser seed will be spilled and wasted.
Maybe that's why I take pleasure watching hubby jerk his load onto the floor at the foot of the bed, as he watches my bull flood
my womb with good, warm, healthy baby batter.

Last edited:
CHRISTINE: As a Christian couple, we don't see any biblical inconsistentcies with cuckolding. And neither did our pastors.
I have only one "master" and that is my bull. Hubby accepts this. He knows he can't compete
sexually with any of the guys that I've been with. Like me, Ray is meek, humble and submissive in nature.
I don't hold that against him. We also agreed that if and when I might get pregnant, we would keep it and
he would raise it as his own. A woman's baser needs of being plowed & seeded must be met.

Ray serves and loves the Lord Jesus. But when my bull is at our house or sleeps over, he understands
who the boss is. We have a cross mounted above our bed. I once saw one of the pics my bull took.
It nicely displayed and symbolized the proper hierarchy... The Lord on top of everything... then the bull mounting

As a sinner, I enjoy being debased, especially by a young black teen... as hubby allows him to ******* our marriage a little.
But we also try to honor the Lord by asking for his blessing and gifts within the auspice of marriage.
As our pastor once said, "The good seed will be planted and take hold, while the lesser seed will be spilled and wasted.
Maybe that's why I take pleasure watching hubby jerk his load onto the floor at the foot of the bed, as he watches my bull flood
So inspirational,

They exist... Yes. A couple I'm seeing, I'm sure is religious as I was making out with his wife in the backseat and there were church pamphlets, Choir robes in plastic as they had been cleaned and they are older as well. The strange thing about all of this is they both dress conservatively as well, but the wife, is the best lay, I ever had in my entire life. She takes my BBC in her ass like a champ and lets me pound it. She swallows cum and is a straight submissive.

Yet, from what I saw in that SUV, they definitely play a major role in their church.

So inspirational,
CHRISTINE: Thank you. Our bull, Nathan was Southern Baptist as well, and echoed our sentiments. He understood his job was to humble
(yes, humiliate a little) hubby, put him in his place and then, quite frankly... breed.
Going to church on Sunday with Nathan's morning load still inside was very sensual. Most times, I didn't have time to shower.
Being mounted in my Sunday Best and then quickly putting a panty liner in my hose to stem the flow...
and still make it there for the first hymn.

P.S. I was and still am a Sunday School teacher.

Willst Du Deine Ehestute endlich fremdschwängern lassen von einem potenten Junghengst mit einem riesigem Schwanz, der eine Mega-Ladung Sperma in die enge Stutenspalte deiner Frau hineinspritzt? Macht es Dich an, deine Ehestute auf dem Riesenschwanz so aufgespießt liegen zu sehen und sie bei der Fremdbesamung oder Fremdschwängerung schreien zu hören, wenn ich meinen Samen durch den Muttermund tief in ihre Gebärmutter hineinpumpe und sie mit hoher Wahrscheinlichkeit schwanger wird. Dann ruf mich am besten noch heute an.......

They exist... Yes. A couple I'm seeing, I'm sure is religious as I was making out with his wife in the backseat and there were church pamphlets, Choir robes in plastic as they had been cleaned and they are older as well. The strange thing about all of this is they both dress conservatively as well, but the wife, is the best lay, I ever had in my entire life. She takes my BBC in her ass like a champ and lets me pound it. She swallows cum and is a straight submissive.

Yet, from what I saw in that SUV, they definitely play a major role in their church.
Thank you for your testimony. My wife Christine is very submissive as well. She does many of the things young guys want but their young girlfriends won't do... like sucking, facials, swallow, eat ass, get fucked in the ass, pull-a-train (DP) and let them fuck hard & rough and nut inside.
We know her pawg body (especially her donkey/ghetto booty) was made to give pleasure.

Young teen studs need that to release pent up frustration and energy. In turn, they are able to get up in her gut, where I would
never be able, and satisfy her sexual cravings.

As a sinner, I enjoy being debased, especially by a young black teen... as hubby allows him to defile our marriage a little.
As it should be! Heaven awaits you on your defiled marital bed.

Years ago I was able to help a man seduce and fuck my very Conseritive, Religious and shy wife. It took a little time but once he started to fuck her she was hooked. She never let me watch and would drive to meet him and come home for me to eat her cream pie. I was not able to fuck her as my very tiny cock had bigger issues at that time as I could not get hard due to Ed which just go much worse over time. I would love to eat her cream pie but she would not tell me anything as to how big his cock was but would tell me he was a great kisser and good in bed. She never came home with a really cum filled pussy as I think most of it leaked out on her drive home or he was not a heaqvy cummer. I did like the taste of his cum in her pussy. He was able to fuck her a few times a week until I came up for orders and we had to move to a new duty station. She did go and meet him for sex often after church and have me watch the ******* while I was hopeful he would give us another one. After we moved I tried very hard to find a Black man to seduce her and start fucking her but everyone felt all they had to do was show her a picture of their cock or show her their cock and she would jump on it. She was still very conseritive and religious as well as shy but she was open to fucking other guys but it had to be someone she was comfortable with so it did not work out there. We have moved again this time to MI and it took some time but I met a Black man in a rather odd way but after I told him what I was looking for he and I went to the Burger King for lunch and we talked for a while and came up with a plan. I knew we were going shopping that weekend in Jackson so we decided to set it up that he would run into us while we were shopping and we would act like we knew eachother from the time I was in the military. He ran into us at Target and everything fell inplace she fell for it and he was able to hangout with us the rest of the day while she shopped and he liked what he saw and decided he will invest the time to seduce her and the orginal plan was for him to be fucking her by the end of the year. He had dinner with us at Texas Road House and then we seprated and wend our seprate ways. All the way back home all she did was talk about him and we were going to meet with him and his friend on saturday to go boating on a lake here in Hillsdale but the weather did not coorperatr so we had to cancel the boat trip but she suggested we see if he wanted to comeover for the day and have dinner and he did. They talked the entire time he was here and we decided to try for the boat trip to the lake this Saturday with him and his friend. While we were in our driveway and she was cleaning up from dinner he told me he thinks things are going very well and he might be fucking her before Halloween. I am hopeful that this timee I get to be there as her pussy is filled and get her cream oie as he fills her pussy with his hot potent sperm. I know she ordered a 2 piece swim suit for the boating tirp but she has not let me see it and the thing is she has never had a 2 piece swim suit before. She tells me I will get to see her in it when we are on the lake. Henry wants to get her open to BBC and more comfortable fucking with other guys as he plans for her to be the enterianment at his friends bachlor party in June. He alos wants to come over some once he is fucking her and spend the night with her in our bedroom and me in the guest room he wants to send her to church with her pussy full of his cum and even come to church with us. I have attached pictures of my wife before on Blacktowhite before but if you have not seen her yet here is her picture. Sorry it is not a nude but at this time I do not see me getting her to let me or anyone take a nude of her. If you visit or follow Artgirl you can see some photo shop pictures of her like I hope to see her in soon!

Attachments

• Retreat.JPG
    Retreat.JPG
    632.3 KB · Views: 459
  • Wedding 1.jpeg
    Wedding 1.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 455
Years ago I was able to help a man seduce and fuck my very Conseritive, Religious and shy wife. It took a little time but once he started to fuck her she was hooked. She never let me watch and would drive to meet him and come home for me to eat her cream pie. I was not able to fuck her as my very tiny cock had bigger issues at that time as I could not get hard due to Ed which just go much worse over time. I would love to eat her cream pie but she would not tell me anything as to how big his cock was but would tell me he was a great kisser and good in bed. She never came home with a really cum filled pussy as I think most of it leaked out on her drive home or he was not a heaqvy cummer. I did like the taste of his cum in her pussy. He was able to fuck her a few times a week until I came up for orders and we had to move to a new duty station. She did go and meet him for sex often after church and have me watch the ******* while I was hopeful he would give us another one. After we moved I tried very hard to find a Black man to seduce her and start fucking her but everyone felt all they had to do was show her a picture of their cock or show her their cock and she would jump on it. She was still very conseritive and religious as well as shy but she was open to fucking other guys but it had to be someone she was comfortable with so it did not work out there. We have moved again this time to MI and it took some time but I met a Black man in a rather odd way but after I told him what I was looking for he and I went to the Burger King for lunch and we talked for a while and came up with a plan. I knew we were going shopping that weekend in Jackson so we decided to set it up that he would run into us while we were shopping and we would act like we knew eachother from the time I was in the military. He ran into us at Target and everything fell inplace she fell for it and he was able to hangout with us the rest of the day while she shopped and he liked what he saw and decided he will invest the time to seduce her and the orginal plan was for him to be fucking her by the end of the year. He had dinner with us at Texas Road House and then we seprated and wend our seprate ways. All the way back home all she did was talk about him and we were going to meet with him and his friend on saturday to go boating on a lake here in Hillsdale but the weather did not coorperatr so we had to cancel the boat trip but she suggested we see if he wanted to comeover for the day and have dinner and he did. They talked the entire time he was here and we decided to try for the boat trip to the lake this Saturday with him and his friend. While we were in our driveway and she was cleaning up from dinner he told me he thinks things are going very well and he might be fucking her before Halloween. I am hopeful that this timee I get to be there as her pussy is filled and get her cream oie as he fills her pussy with his hot potent sperm. I know she ordered a 2 piece swim suit for the boating tirp but she has not let me see it and the thing is she has never had a 2 piece swim suit before. She tells me I will get to see her in it when we are on the lake. Henry wants to get her open to BBC and more comfortable fucking with other guys as he plans for her to be the enterianment at his friends bachlor party in June. He alos wants to come over some once he is fucking her and spend the night with her in our bedroom and me in the guest room he wants to send her to church with her pussy full of his cum and even come to church with us. I have attached pictures of my wife before on Blacktowhite before but if you have not seen her yet here is her picture. Sorry it is not a nude but at this time I do not see me getting her to let me or anyone take a nude of her. If you visit or follow Artgirl you can see some photo shop pictures of her like I hope to see her in soon!
Why is it that you show her face but not your own!

Sounds interesting, wish I could find a couple like that

Back