Chocolate 4 Vanilla

Hi maybe you could help us
We are a married white couple , my wife has a BBC lover who is older than either of us although he satisfies my wife better than I can ever do.
We are hoping to visit Ochos Rios in November provided we are able to do so.
We would like to find a bar or club where white couples / women can meet local guys who like white women , would you know of any.

night life is basically non existent right now hopefully by then things change, I mean u can always find locals that are willing to play. Im in the western end of the island btw Ocho Rios is more Northern of the island. your staying local or at an all inclusive ?

you will see more locals at all inclusives due to covid they have been marketing to locals more to keep lights on due to lack of visitors. i usually recommend staying at an local resorts for a couples to see Jamaica unscripted.

Hi maybe you could help us
We are a married white couple , my wife has a BBC lover who is older than either of us although he satisfies my wife better than I can ever do.
We are hoping to visit Ochos Rios in November provided we are able to do so.
We would like to find a bar or club where white couples / women can meet local guys who like white women , would you know of any.
This sounds interesting. Inbox me.

Back