Chicago IL / West Burbs / Joliet - Bull needed

SexyFunIL45

Couple
Real Person
From
IL, US
We are a swinger/hotwife couple in the Joliet IL area. Haven't played recently due to covid, so she is overdue for a good hard pounding.

She loves well hung men with lots of stamina. She is upper 40s, 5'10", with sexy mom bod ( a few extra lbs ). She prefers guys over 8" and in good shape. I will be present and watch/film or participate. We are verified real and ready for some long needed fun.

We have a few pics in our media, so take a look and let us know if interested. ( Possibly looking to meet next weekend, could be a regular meet if things go well )

Private message us if interested in knowing more.

We are a swinger/hotwife couple in the Joliet IL area. Haven't played recently due to covid, so she is overdue for a good hard pounding.

She loves well hung men with lots of stamina. She is upper 40s, 5'10", with sexy mom bod ( a few extra lbs ). She prefers guys over 8" and in good shape. I will be present and watch/film or participate. We are verified real and ready for some long needed fun.

We have a few pics in our media, so take a look and let us know if interested. ( Possibly looking to meet next weekend, could be a regular meet if things go well )

Wassup I’m interested

Back