Chicago burbs looking for a bull

Hey my (late 30s) wife (50s) will be traveling to the west suburbs next week and is looking for one or more bulls to come and and give her the good dick she deserves.

You should be 35 or older, DDF and hung. As the cuck husband I will be there to watch so you should be okay with this. I will be screening any candidates, please provide stats, availability and if possible any pics you feel comfortable sharing. Wife will be making the decision and we will reach out to coordinate and confirmView attachment 6682703
Let's chat 😋

Hey my (late 30s) wife (50s) will be traveling to the west suburbs next week and is looking for one or more bulls to come and and give her the good dick she deserves.

You should be 35 or older, DDF and hung. As the cuck husband I will be there to watch so you should be okay with this. I will be screening any candidates, please provide stats, availability and if possible any pics you feel comfortable sharing. Wife will be making the decision and we will reach out to coordinate and confirmView attachment 6682703
I'm ready

Incredible! More please!

Back